Pharaoh's coming to KY!

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
I'm planning a trip to Kentucky in the next couple of weeks. I'm wanting to get down there and check out a few places. I made it to a few LFS while I was down there last, but I want to make time to get a real tour of the town. The only thing I absolutely plan on doing is going to Bluegrass Aquatics. If you want to get together and cruise around with me, feel free. I'm up for checking out fish rooms as well.

Right now, there's no set day as of now, but I am thinking of coming down on the 25th or 26th of July but that may very well change as things come up. Feel free to offer up places to go, food to eat, lists of pet shops, you name it, I'm interested.

Pittbull

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Dec 22, 2008
Louisville Kentucky
well crap i am working that weekend but i get off duty at 3pm so if you are still around then we could hookup Eddie changed a lot of stuff to his fish room.. plus if you want the pitts famous monster burgers i could hookup on the grill..

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Well, like I said, the date isn't set. I might have to switch it around a bit. I'm also looking at the 18th/19th.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Looks like the 19th is a definite possibility.

Pharaoh

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Feb 18, 2008
Indianapolis
Looks like the 19th is going to be the day! Let me know if you're going to be around. Everyone is welcome to join the crew and hop from place to place.

hybridtheoryd16

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Nov 28, 2007
kentucky
You guys do have kevlar vests and run flat tires right?

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store