Clearer pics for Chinese Spiny Eel,Sinobdella sinensis

Tanbichthys

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 19, 2009
Beijing
i've post it on the main page of BDwellers,.wonder if i need to post here once more ....?:naughty::grinno:;)

--------------------------------------
Some better pics for my 6“ SINOBDELLA SINENSIS,a small(max about 10")spiny eel native to China.
jUST like all spiny eels,[Generally he hides in driftwood caves with only head can be seen...While feeding he comes out to eat;After that he will stay outside for a while(usually about half an hour)then go back hiding between driftwoood.. :grinno:]

Wet Whiskers

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Aug 28, 2008
Amongst the Catfish & Plecos
Oh geez. I posted yesterday to tell you how awesome your eel was and asked about his behavior. Don't know what happened to my post, but either way, I'd love to hear about how aggressive he is, what he eats, etc.

MonsterMinis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 28, 2009
Wisconsin
Very attractive, really like the anaconda type patterning on his belly. and Interesting head shape. wonder if we can get these in the states.

meghanashley

Candiru
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2008
NJ
love the patterning along his spine, never seen one of those, very cool

Oddball

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
MFK Member
Apr 27, 2005
Bama
Wet Whiskers;3387312; said:
Oh geez. I posted yesterday to tell you how awesome your eel was and asked about his behavior. Don't know what happened to my post, but either way, I'd love to hear about how aggressive he is, what he eats, etc.
That's because you posted in a duplicate thread.

Great looking eel.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store