MASSIVE PREDATORS WOOT

TheCanuck

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2009
DALLAS TEXAS
Hey guys , just thought i would post some pics before i left for new years night! Team canada won tonight beating usa WOOOOT. Well predators is what i do .... and saltwater contains my biggest beasts. These fish are very mean but know their owner. I will post more info later. Let me know what you guys think.

DSC_0024.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0052.JPG

DSC_0059.JPG

DSC_0067.JPG

DSC_0090.JPG

DSC_0094.JPG

DSC_0096.JPG

DSC_0196.JPG

Reactions: dredcon

Otolith

Candiru
MFK Member
Aug 22, 2009
Louisiana
Beautiful! How many gallons is that? The grouper doesn't try to eat the little trigs?

TheCanuck

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2009
DALLAS TEXAS
ill keep posting more pics of fish.... i have a ton more that i have personally owned.... but as i am sure some of you experianced predator owners understand that predators come and go due to somtimes they get along , somtimes they dont. My 4ft tessalta and my green where really good friends , one day the tessi was gone and the green was fat..... But man ive had alot of fish and ill keep posting all my predators that have come and gone , but these already posted are my ones that i am keeping , and are completey compatable. The tiny triggers eat food out of the eels teeth. The grouper breaks up fights , and they TINY undulated trigger is the boss of the tank.... no one ever messes with him and he really does scare everyone. The grouper and the eel play all the time .... doing circles around each other the eel will grab him and tear around the tank with him in his mouth , then the grouper will put his mouth around the eels mouth/nose and push him around. They are a crazy bunch and such an amazing group in my life. Happy new year

TheCanuck

Piranha
MFK Member
Nov 9, 2009
DALLAS TEXAS
Otolith;3746295; said:
Beautiful! How many gallons is that? The grouper doesn't try to eat the little trigs?

its a 210-250

it was a 300 but then was cut go fit a certain space... it busted a couple days ago though , they are all at the fish store and im having a 535 gallon built as we speak. :headbang2 . only problem is that i will have to keep it in the garage .... if i take the 350 i can keep it in the house.... demension difference would be:

535 96x48x36

350 134x24x24 ..... kinda like these demensions and might take the 350 ..... though i want the 535....

and no the grouper HATES bigger fish , but has sympathy for little fish lol.... all my fish HATE big fish except the grouper (himself) and will tear up FW fish. They are truely a family

carcrazy

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 11, 2007
Fisher Branch, Manitoba, Canada
Sorry to hear about your bursting tank. That is a nightmare we all share! Did you lose any fish? If you have room in the garage I'd go for the 535g, it is nicer to have a wider tank for sw, it offers so much more options for aquascaping the rock and the big fish would appreciate the extra turning room. Although an 11' long tank would look pretty awesome!

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store