DIY LED lights

'vspec'

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2010
Melbourne
Once you learn what you need to, i expect to see you back. Big fan and player of DIY in this area bud, so i look forward to a brief on your venture.

If there's time later, might even show what you what ive got cooking.

David K. Bradley

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2010
Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin
[QUOTE='vspec';435698;5]Once you learn what you need to, i expect to see you back. Big fan and player of DIY in this area bud, so i look forward to a brief on your venture.

If there's time later, might even show what you what ive got cooking.[/QUOTE]

Why not start now and do your own thread? Maybe you could help each other and make it a combined/joint effort. Food for thought. ;)

FishingOut

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 27, 2010
PA
4ft. tank. 4ft. shop light. And some black spray paint. Looks and works great, especially If you use the bluish aquarium bulbs.

'vspec'

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Jul 15, 2010
Melbourne
David K. Bradley;4357610; said:
Why not start now and do your own thread? Maybe you could help each other and make it a combined/joint effort. Food for thought. ;)
Im not working on a lighting system currently. Plus my own project is a work in progress thats half on the back-burner till i rectify a financial issue.
Im here to help i f needed regardless.

Satchafunkilus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 6, 2010
Philippines
[QUOTE='vspec';435698;5]Once you learn what you need to, i expect to see you back. Big fan and player of DIY in this area bud, so i look forward to a brief on your venture.

If there's time later, might even show what you what ive got cooking.[/QUOTE]

after reading some diy led projects out there in the internet, ive decided to consult an expert about this (who by the way is my uncle) so i wont waste my time and money....

i'll keep you all posted whenever i get the schematics or diagram

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store