Load Warning. POWERFED 7month IT's

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
the Office living in the now...
Hello,

I just wanted to share my Indonesian Tigers that I picked up earlier this year around Feb 2010(somewhere around there).

These guys were honestly little specks very hard to see(crappy point and shoot camera(its not the camera its really me:ROFL:)) when I first got them.

:cry:

They were housed in a 40g breeder.

These Photos were taken 1 or 2 months after I received them(they grew doubled in size here)

I finally caught a few that was decently stable:nilly:.

They found a larger piece of real state and moved out of the 40g breeder:grinno:.

These are photos were taken Sept 26th, 2010. Still growing and taking turns sharing the spot light being stable a few at a time. I love observing these guys as they grow. I can not wait until that one day when these Tigers become monsters such as some of the dat's I see floating around MFK:headbang2.

Glad to have shared this experience with you all. Thanks for viewing.

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
Oddball;4502708; said:
Amazing growth journal. Keep the pics coming. Can't wait to see a tankful of 20 inchers.
Thank you sir.:D

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
Danzig86;4502721; said:
Second photo from the bottom, one above the loach, is that dat an oddball seems to have faded bars???? Nice collection btw.
:ROFL:No, that Tiger just happened to be unstable at the moment. The reason why you see my tigers more stable in these photos is because I chose to only take photo's when they're stable:D:ROFL:
THanks.

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
benzjamin13;4502741; said:
Nice! How big are they now?
THanks.
I have not measured them but the Emperor Red Hooks I bought were 3.5-4" and most of my tigers are larger then those ERH's.

I would guess my Tigers are 3.5 - 4 1/4",
+/- .5"?

bomber

Piranha
MFK Member
Apr 16, 2007
:DFound this old video when I was documenting their growth.
[YT]NMbmxq8o-Ng[/YT]
Monsterfishkeepers.com is in the refection of the 40g breedr :grinno:

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store