also have the following fish not pictured
3" red dragon X faded kamfa $20
4" female kamalau $40
4x blood parrots 3-5" $50/all
9" amphilophus lyonsi $25
3" red texas $40
15x cryptoheros spirulus 1" $3ea or 5/$10
3x f1" salvini $6ea
3x feeder goldfish 4-6" (free if you promise not to use them as feeders. Been trying to re-home them for 2+ years lol)

Need to take down some tanks to cut down on the electricity bill or my girlfriends going to kill me so I have to sell off a few fish first. Pickup in Howell Michigan (30 minutes from Lansing or Ann Arbor, 45-1hr from Detroit.)

or I can ship at the buyers expense with USPS. 2 day shipping should be about $15-25 (no guarantee) overnight shipping should be about $40-45 with live arrival guarantee.
:headbang2

honda237

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2009
kalamazoo, Michigan
BUMP for cam. I love the red texas, i can't believe your selling him. Don't get any ideas, i'm not trading my kk. lol
Are you just keeping that one big KML?

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
nuttall26;4515903; said:
i would love to have the fesnestratus male. can u ship to indianola,ms 38751. priority shipping would be fine. email me at kendricknuttall@yahoo.com thanks. and do you have a red tail catfish on hand. and what is that in the background of the male in the tank which is the fesnestratus. let me know
The fish in the background in this picture is a male kamalau flowerhorn that I received from mr.fh in Thailand almost a year ago.

same fish as the one above $50

It's showing breeding colors in those photo's but he never paired up with a female. At first I thought it was a female and it was going to breed with the fene but it never happened. I also have this fishes 4" sister for $40 but no pics right now. And I measured the fene and he's probably closer to 8". I do not have any red tail cats personally but I could get one at a LFS up here to mail down to you if they are not available where you are. I think they usually run about $30-35 for a 3-4" one up here.

Camphilophus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Apr 11, 2008
Howell, Michigan
honda237;4516283; said:
BUMP for cam. I love the red texas, i can't believe your selling him. Don't get any ideas, i'm not trading my kk. lol
Are you just keeping that one big KML?
Well my girlfriend has really been getting on me about closing tanks down lately and both of my roommates decided to move out this week. Now it's just me and my girlfriend and our rent is $950 + all the utilities and the electric bill has been between $200-300 every month. I'm only listing most of my stock just to see what I can sell If I can't get what's it's worth I'm going to keep it.

Bad new though I came home to find my rose queen beaten to death by my barred midas last night. I had them together for over a year and they were fine until a few months ago when I had to start dividing them. Somehow she got through the divider yesterday and couldn't get back..

honda237

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Mar 28, 2009
kalamazoo, Michigan
Camphilophus;4517285; said:
Well my girlfriend has really been getting on me about closing tanks down lately and both of my roommates decided to move out this week. Now it's just me and my girlfriend and our rent is $950 + all the utilities and the electric bill has been between $200-300 every month. I'm only listing most of my stock just to see what I can sell If I can't get what's it's worth I'm going to keep it.

Bad new though I came home to find my rose queen beaten to death by my barred midas last night. I had them together for over a year and they were fine until a few months ago when I had to start dividing them. Somehow she got through the divider yesterday and couldn't get back..
I hear ya. That's a good idea. Hopefully things sell. I'm keeping my kml because no one wants him, which is alright by me cause he keeps getting better looking every day.

Man that sucks, she was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store