Status
Not open for further replies.

mr2nr6

Feeder Fish
Jun 5, 2008
california
Hey Everyone,

Yup, sorry it's this tank ad again. :grinno:

This time around, since I had so many interested parties in Southern Californiia that didnt want to make the long trek up north, I have found someone willing to drive and haul this tank down south as far as Buttonwillow for an additional $175. As long as you have a full size truck with atleast a 5 feet wide bed, this tank should sit nicely in the bed. Basically, this guy will haul the tank and sump in his full size truck and meet you in buttonwillow and then just transfer the tank over to your truck. He is also willing to drive the same distance up north, if anyone up north is interested. Basically, he's willing to deliver the tank 250 miles either north, south or east. :D

Here is the previous info from the old threads:

I have a 498 gallon acrylic tank for sale. It measures 8 feet by 5 feet by 20 inches high. It is made with 1 inch thick acrylic. It comes with a stand and a sump (~120 gallons). It has a build in over flow on one side, and four holes drilled on the other side for a return (please see picture). I used it as a reef tank for awhile and then as a temporary koi tank. The tank does have scratches but nothing a little buffing couldn't fix.

Asking $1500

Thanks!

IMG_9409.JPG

IMG_9413.JPG

IMG_9414.JPG

Akabir47

Gambusia
MFK Member
May 1, 2009
Home of the brave.
Nice tank! To bad rays are illegal in Cali other wise they ray keepers would have been all over this! Bump for a great footprint/setup and a great price!

cjfrontlovr

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Feb 10, 2006
denver,nc..

yodaLBC

Peacock Bass
MFK Member
Sep 21, 2010
Philippines
THATS A NICE FOOTPRINT,,WISH I HAD RAYS TO PUT IN THERE,,,,GOODLUCK ON THE SALE!!

House 64

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 26, 2006
An island somewhere......
Sad thing is I'm in San Francisco right now as I type and I can't make time to even go see it....... No way to bring it home. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store