Rapps or Cichlid Connection Group Buy - Oregon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrisplosion

Mean Cat
MFK Member
Jul 10, 2010
Oregon, it's part of 'Murica!
I think it sucks that the last group buy effort didn't work out, so heres are another go at it. I am thinking of ordering from either Cichlid Connection or Jeff Rapps hopefully by the end of the month.

I can do it sooner if I sell 2 flowerhorn quicker, but its totally dependent on my end that I sell them if I want to order because I don't want to drop that much money on fish from my immediate pocket and I need to make room in my tanks.

Both sellers have a different selection. Rapps shipping is gonna cost more but it will be delivered to a doorstep. Cichlid Connection should be cheaper since its coming directly to the airport which would be the PDX airport.

Let me know what you guys think, I am not in a rush to do the group buy like I said but I will be ordering from either eventually.

I am looking for some:
* male Citrinellus from 4-10"
* female Lyonsi from 2-6"
* male Lyonsi from 2-6"

Vancouver_98683

Bronze Tier VIP
MFK Member
Dec 29, 2010
Chris,

I was kinda waiting for someone to initiate this. Never order livestock online before. I was thinking of getting some wide bars or thin bar silvers. Not sure. Let me ask some peeps if they'd be interested as well.

- Sam

aclockworkorange

Polypterus
MFK Member
Jun 24, 2010
Rose City
I might order some stuff. My house is located right about in the middle of everybody so if you guys want to ship here as a meeting point (SW Portland) let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store