Who needs permission for tanks?

AndreR

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Feb 20, 2007
Germany
Hi folks,

very often I can read in different forums that one person states not to buy a new tank because of missing permission of his/her wife/husband.

Of course eventually there might be no space left for lifting one foot to another but who actually has to argue and convince the partner?

OK...I already lost a girlfriend once after getting my 14th tank...actually it proved her not to be Mrs. Right...:naughty:

...but I am talking about practicable shemes :D

DiXoN

English MFKer
MFK Member
Sep 5, 2004
Sunderland, England
no i am fine i got my 6'er in the lounge and my reef tank is in a purpose built area in my dining room.
i just planned it and my g/f agreed to the plan.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
My other half likes the tanks as well as I do.

Peanut_Power

Running From The Hammer...
MFK Member
Jul 6, 2005
BannedVille
www.monsterfishkeepers.com
Magan helps me get my tanks...haha...i just feel guilty her helpin me cuz it makes me feel selfish. I'm gonna have to learn to get over that...haha

As long as the bills are paid, I can do as i please. Normally end up spendin it on her though, so it does make it a little harder to save up for larger tanks! haha

WyldFya

Baryancistrus demantoides
MFK Member
Dec 23, 2005
Moscow, ID
I have to get permission from the other half, but she never says no. Although I seem to have run out of space in my current home... maybe its time to get a bigger home. :D

señor_pescados_felices

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 26, 2006
The Real Norcal
LOL not me, but It does remind me of a post I was reading on another forum awhile back where the kid had asked his parents if he could get a 75 gallon and they said okay but when it came they freaked because "its way too big" and now the kid has his 75 out in his back yard......:nilly:

toehead11183

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Dec 4, 2006
Memphis, tn
fish are one of those things that my mrs. lets me free on. she tells me that as long as i don't go too crazy on it, she don't care.

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store