Hampala Barb, Indo & Thinbar Datnoid 4sale p/u WNY

Status
Not open for further replies.

phoenixx

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2006
USA
Hello all. Just throwing this out to see if there is any interest. I'll be moving my Mangrove Jack into his own larger tank, so unfortunately these following monsters-in-the-making gotta go. All are for pick up only in the Buffalo, NY area. I planned on trading them into my lfs soon but they will only give me 1/2 their selling price so I think its only fair to give MFK'ers first dibbs at such prices. Besides, I'd really like to see someone buy them and keep them together because they have all been tankmates in a 125g for the last 7 months and all live in peace. Great for any LARGE Asian themed tank. Must be housed in a 125g at minimum or no deal. Sorry. Slow growing fish but please realize that they will eventually need a larger tank.

5" Thinbar Datnoid................................$25.00!
9" Indonesian Datnoid............................$30.00!
7.5" Hampala Barb/Jungle Perch...............$30.00!
All 3 fish combo....................................$65.00 !!!

Thinbar Dat: Pretty shy. Readily eats frozen silversides, freeze dried krill, frozen beefheart, and any fish-dead or alive-that is small enough to fit in its mouth.

Indo Dat: Deep bodied, nice stripes when he shows them, not a bit shy. Eats freeze dried krill, frozen silversides and also small fish able to fit in his mouth. Very personable.

Hampala Barb: Non-skittish, very personable and often curious. I am often able to rub his head with my finger while doing water changes. Can be aggressive and certainly hold his own toward bullying tankmates. Only eating freeze dried krill. Hits food off the surface just like Datnoids, but a bit harder. Also adds movement to a lax Datnoid tank. Perfect combo!

Please contact me via pm thru MFK if interested in these water splashers. I sincerely ask that anyone who responds and only wants one or two of the fish be patient as I'd like to hold out for a while for any offers to buy them all together.

phoenixx

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2006
USA
9" Indonesian Datnoid when stable with tanktop lights on:

not showing stripes with overhead track lighting:

freeskierrocket

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Aug 31, 2005
SouthEast, PA, USA
I'd take them all this instant if i wasn't over 400 mi away:nilly: !!!

shipping???

Torsp

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Jan 9, 2007
SD
Sweet macrolepidota, they are great fish. Good luck on your sale.

phoenixx

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2006
USA
I know that not being able to ship really limits my options. I honestly do not have the time or the knowledge to properly package fish, especially some this large. I have to limit it to pickup only. Sorry

phoenixx

Candiru
MFK Member
Sep 16, 2006
USA
f242;728195; said:
awesome deal on the dats!!!!:nilly:

Yeah, I'd say. I don't even want to see these guys go.

This is all I'd get from the trade-in so I might as well pass it off to fellow MFK'ers. Just a little way for me to say thanks to MFK and all the MFK'ers who have helped me out with advice in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store