WTB Carinotetraodon irrubesco - Redeye Puffer

Status
Not open for further replies.

cunniculus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Looking for both males and females. Anyone know where I can get ahold of some of these guys?

Thanks!

Ornatapinnis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2005
Dayton Ohio
I have them available to me right now, They are small though, 2-3" or so.

I can not gaurentee males and females.

Where are you located? I'm in Dayton Ohio.

Ornatapinnis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2005
Dayton Ohio
Yup, I'm sure we are talking about the same puffer. I've gotten them in before.

I do not have them, one of my suppliers has them available right now.

I can't gaurentee males & females because they are not listed seperately. If I ordered some in, I get what I get. This particular supplier is huge, they have nice fish but not great customer service. They won't pick thru the tanks to pick out males and females, they'll just net them out and send what they caught..

THis is not uncommon with big importers.

Joel

cunniculus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
I know someone else interested in some as well. Do you have a price/shipping estimate on these guys?

I'm in Michigan. 48108

Miles

Stingray King
MFK Member
Jul 2, 2005
Spokane, WA
Ornatapinnis,

You sent me info on some wholesalers already didn't you? Maybe I have you confused..

Possibly I can contact this Importer and do an order from them if they have some good puffers and other oddballs. Do you know what the minimum order is?

Since I am a business based on shipping/selling on the Internet, maybe it will be a big plus for me to get some of these rarer items in for MFK'ers.. I know alot of people aren't keen on ordering in puffers because they usually don't sell that fast at a local level.

Ornatapinnis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2005
Dayton Ohio
Cunniculus;

I just called thier wharehouse (3:30pm on Friday afternoon) an they are closed allready (the don't pack and ship fish on friday as most wholesalers don't) I recieved a fax from them last monday that indicated that they had them, I do not remember what the prices were though. I will look into it first thing Monday mornign to see if they still have them and for how much. How many do you want? I can't give an estimate on shipping with out knowing this. Do you want it shipped to your door or do you want to pick it up at the air port?

Miles: I'll emai you about this

Joel

cunniculus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
bump!

I'm interested in a few myself and I know a friend would be as well. If these became available, I know several puffer aficionados that would be interested. These aren't the easiest to get so there could be a market for a good supplier.

Delivery to the door would probably be easier

Ornatapinnis

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
Sep 28, 2005
Dayton Ohio
Ok, I spoke with the supplier at about 1:00pm, (I called him at 9:00am but he didn't return my call untill 1:00) He said they have less than 12 left. They are $25.00 each plus shipping. I have not had a chance to look into the shipping costs. He thinks they will sell out pretty quickly but will have more of them with in a month.

cunniculus

Feeder Fish
MFK Member
May 25, 2005
Good to know, thanks. Did you happen to find out whether he could send males and females?

They're very easy to sex. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store