Accepting offers on lots of large fish PU Michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

detr0itkid

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
Feb 27, 2007
Detroit mi, USA
My new rottweiler puppy just got Parvo so I've got to come up with $900 asap to pay when I pick him from his 5 day vet stay.
I expect this to work like a silent auction where everyone emails me with offers and on monday I will reply to the highest bidders.
The prices I have listed below are "buy it now" prices. And all fish other than the 20" Polypterus Ornatipinnis and 20" Silver Arowana are "buy two get one free" if you pay the listed price. I know I shot a bit high on the prices so I encourage everyone to email me @ AlexanderSamul@aol.com with offers.
I'm leaving town very early friday morning and won't get back till sunday. I've got way too much to do to take pics. They all look pretty standard for their species, all sizes are acurate, and all of the fish are healthy. Don't worry, if you "win the bid" but are unsatisfied with the fish when you come to pick them up you are not obligated to purchase any of them.
Here are the fish, Please make offers, Once all of the fish are sold I will be selling My 180.

Thanks
Alex
AlexanderSamul@aol.com
734-883-5081

20" Polypterus Ornatipinnis - $150

20" Silver Arowana - $100

16" GOld Clown Knife - $75
9" O. Niger X TSN - $75
7" Hemisorubim platyrhynchos - $75

14" TSN - $50
14" Florida Gar - $50
10" Wild Caught Yellow Oscar - $50
10" O. Niger - $50
8" RTC - $50
8" Red Tailed Fresh Water Baracuda - $50
7" Cichlasoma Ocelifer Peacock Bass - $50
4" Marbled Sailfin Pim - $50

8" Ornate Bagrid Cat - $35
8" Jaguar Cichlid - $35
8" Tiger Oscar - $35
8" Synodontis ocellifer - $35
6” Satanoperca Daemon X 2- $35 each
5" Comprensiseps - $35

labiatus55

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2006
ny
just wanted to know, are you the same guy I purchased that huge jag from a few years back? from a bar tank?

labiatus55

Gambusia
MFK Member
Sep 13, 2006
ny
tragic loss, my house was in a flood last spring lost many fish/tanks! by far the largest jag ive seen anywhere, he actually grew more, bout 17" but real heavy

Status
Not open for further replies.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store