update on my mom and sad one

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
the reason grampa and his gf ahve been hard on me i found out today why and they did to well here it is:
mom just got back from her appointment and she dont now but the docs told my grampa and his gf that shes not gonna get any better infact shes gonna get worse shes ddddieeing WAHHHHH we dont now how long she has but shes getting worse. i had to help her off the toilet ( which by any chances was nasty but had to be done canse shes my mom ) and get her in bed SHE DIDNT EVEN HAVE THE STRENGE O PULL HER SELF UP AN INCH thats sad WAH well shes seein alot more tuff but shs u now know i cnat say it. wish my family luck threw all this plz!

when shes in the bathroom and shes done she trys to lift herself up but cant not even an inch so she gets down and crawls on the floor and cant even get on her bed that way soi have to help her with all this and it takes literly 45 mins or more for her just to get in bed then another 20 mins tell shes finaly layying down in bed. so wish us luck and all plz!

cichlaguapote

Fire Eel
MFK Member
Oct 2, 2006
Pripyat, Ukraine
Wow sucks.. sorry to hear it man..

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
ya i know but i though shes getting better but i guess as a teen im always wrong. but just wish my mom lucj so she dnt have to suffer bad. and she dont now shes dieing quicker know and we'd like to keep it that way to cause we dont want her to freak out right now.

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
and she thinks shes getting better and tells me "look im getting better dont u think" now i dont now what to thik or tell her anymore sinces wha te doc said today.

rallysman

Polypterus
MFK Member
Aug 7, 2005
indiana
Goodluck bud. It can be tough, but all you can do is hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

dragonfish

Plecostomus
MFK Member
Sep 17, 2006
Florida
Sorry to hear man. I've been right where you are now and it's tough. Just remember that she's your mom and try to remember all the good times you have had. And cherish every moment you have left. If you have anything you want or need to say to her don't delay thinking that tomorrow will be soon enough. It will be a mistake you live with for the rest of your life.

livebearerfreak

Dovii
MFK Member
Jun 15, 2006
no where
or i can just say it on here ( not bad BAD things tho ) just so i can get it outa my system ( and i dont wanna say anything that ill struggle her ) so ya thanks all

ddyerfamily

Jack Dempsey
MFK Member
May 11, 2007
Kentucky
www.youtube.com
me and my husband took care of his mom throu a lossing battle with cancer. took 2 years+ to finally kill her.
cherish what your have left and get her out of house as much as possible !
depression is a problem.
Hospice helps alot,they are covered by most insurances
or will help for free ! they will take her potty and bath her for you.
would have to tell her the truth thou.
better anyway.She will evenually come to terms with it and live life
like she IS dieing.
SO SO SO sorry

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store