shipping

1. AquaScape

Most Aggressive Schooling Piranha Back In Stock!! CARIBE

And it begins, the season is upon us!! Caribe are now available at 1"-2"! $25.oo Ea. 5 for $100.oo 10 for $150.oo We also have 9"-10" Caribe available for $250.oo on sale from $375.oo!!
  2. C

How do you ship a lungfish?

I've been trying to find out how to ship a lungfish but have not found any conclusive posts showing how. Would the shipping container have to be heated? Do I ship it in water? Or do I ship it in moist paper towels and foam? Would I poke air holes, or would the lungfish be able to breathe pure...
  3. rarbona1029

Ordering specific Mbuna

Hello all and Happy Thanksgiving! Just joined the forum to ask a few questions about ordering fish online, something I have never done before. some info. The tank in question is a 55g mbuna tank I aquired, that needs some work in the stocking department. once I remove the few incompatible fish...
  4. cherrybarb

Weight of shipping package for 4 6" arowanas from Singapore

What will be the package weight (Cardboard Box+Styrofoam/Rigifoam+Bag+Water+Fish) of four 6 inch arowanas from singapore.If you know the shipping cost please mention...Thank You!
  5. N

Trustworthy Vendors

Hey I've used Jeff Rapps at least 5 times in the last 7 years and he's great but I was just at his site and I'm not really finding a good mix of cichlids that I want. Who else out there has a good stock list that I can trust to ship to Phoenix?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store