arowana

1. Y

Help! My jardini arowana looks sick

Hello, I got this little guy about 3 weeks ago. Swimming and eating. Being normal. About 5 days ago I did a water change. He seemed alittle stressed because probably our first one together. 2 days after I got hit with the ich bad. All my fish got it besides my bichirs and my eel. I had two...
  2. J

stressed baby fish?

hi so i’ve had these three arapiama about a week and a half and they’ve only been staying in that same corner just swimming against the shorter end of the tank i tried adding cover and plants and put some ghost shrimp for them to hunt but they just stay in that corner is that normal behavior for...
  3. P

For Sale  15” Datnoid - $500

Approximately 15 inches Datnoid. Hard to get a good picture. Eats anything. Looking for quick sale. Serious inquiries only. Pick up in Chatsworth area only! $500. Text me for more info 818-426-3261.
  4. J

feeding?

hi so i just got some new fish i’ve owned all of these same types in the past but never as baby’s so im not quite sure what to start feeding them, how much how often etc… i have 2 atlantic and 2 indo tarpon, 3 arowana, 3 arapima, 2 barramundi, 2 giant carp, and 5 pacu would i need to feed them...
  5. J

Transporting large arowana

Hi all does anyone have any advice for transporting South American arowana that are 20”+ over long distances
  6. MRE

For Sale  FS - Arowana - Parrish, Fl pick-up only

I am selling my 2ft female arowana for local pickup only. I am asking $100.
  7. D

Peacock bass for sale

10”-12” peacock bass for sale, pick up lake grove ny asking $120 each or $600 for all 8 text or call me 5167650189.
  8. J

Want to Buy  arapiama

looking to buy two arapiama over ten inches can pick up if necessary although shipping is preferred not so much concerned with price as much as the health and size of the fish and i do have suitable aquariums and ponds for an arapiama just haven’t been able to find any in my location
  9. J

looking to buy arapiama

i just recently got two 5 inch piamas from predatory fins and had issues with shipping and feeding since they were so little i’m not really trying to go thorough all that hassle again, so im looking for an arapiama over 10 inches in or near colorado or california if shipping is possible that’d...
  10. A

Anyone who have bought Arowana from Qian Hu?

Any monster fish owners who have bought Aro's from Qian Hu Fish Farm? Hey guys! I want to know that how we can order Arowana from Qian Hu Fish Farm. I've been mailing them but they reply after a week. I want to know what price they offer for a High Back Golden Aro and how much shipping charges...
  11. 275ti03

For Sale  FS - (8) African Tiger Scats 4-5in - P/u or Delivery - Socal 92883

I have a group of 8 Tiger Scats 4-5inches Will include a 7-8inch Albino Sailfin Pleco, for free, along with the group. $500 for the group + pleco pick up preferred in Corona 92883 can deliver for gas fee. Open to possible trades: fish and non fish items. No shipping (sorry).
  12. CaptainAquatics

URGENT HELP NEEDED

Hello all! So I recently purchased (less than a week ago) a baby (~4”) silver arrowana. He was doing great, even ate for me last night. This morning I noticed however he had been extremely beat up (fins totally tattered, bite marks and small chunks taken out from him) overnight. He was still...
  13. T

Arowana won’t eat Northfin

I have a 11 inch silver arowana and he eats almost anything but the only pellet he’ll eat is Hikari carnisticks and I wanna transition him to Northfin. I thought since he was already pellet trained he would just eat the northfin but no. Sometimes he would go for it but he wouldn’t swallow it. I...
  14. R

For Sale  13” Jardini Arowana- socal pickup only

Up for grabs a 13” jardini. Nothing wrong with him/her just getting too big around my slower growing fish. Asking 500 obo Pick up only.
  15. F

For Sale  Pink Spotted Jardini 9.5 inches

Hello Monsterkeepers. I'm downsizing the fish and the Jardini needs a new home. I've raised him from 2 inches to now, which is about 9.5 inches. He's a beautiful specimen and an attitude to match. The color is amazing and very active and aggressive. Asking $200 or if you have some saltwater...
  16. S

Arowana eye injury

Today while cleaning the glass my Arowana got spooked and banged itself in a corner with the sump outlet i gave a through cheak and there’s something like air bubble inside its upper layer of the eye i know it was a injury because i cheak him daily and the water parameters are perfect please...
  17. F

Arowana with flower horn?

I have a 2 foot Arowana and been wanting to get a tank mate. I found a 10 inch flower horn. Can I keep a 10 inch flower horn with the Arowana? Or will they fight?
  18. T

Injured Arowana

My 5” Tiger Oscar tried to eat my 5” Silver Arowana. This is my first Arowana so I’m looking for advice from experienced keepers on treatment. They were in a 125g but I have since separated the Arowana to a 75g by himself. The pellets are from trying to get him to eat.
  19. M

Tiger datnoid community help

Hello MFK! Just looking for advice. My arowana used to stay at the bottom until I bought my indo tiger. Must admit just like many, I had to have more. So now that I have 3 indo tigers, the smallest of the three is constantly picking on the first one I got. Mind you it's consistent chasing and a...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store