pictures

1. Cichlids keeper

Red Texas pictures

Does anyone have pictures of their Red Texas that they want to show?
  2. PGJE

post pictures of angels

post pics of your angelfish.
  3. AG458

If you guys would be interested...

I'm trying something that I haven't started doing until recently: custom wallpapers. I have Photoshop on my computer, and I can make custom edits to whatever fish pictures you would like. Whether they're your own fish, or just a fish you like, post them on this thread and I'll make a wallpaper...
  4. Davidiator

Post Your Favorite Pics

Please post your favorite pics of YOUR fish or aquarium... Stock and size doesn't matter, (not done i have a large rock and wood getting ready to be put in there i will post a pic when it is finished)
  5. PGJE

POST PICS OF YOUR AMERICAN CICHLIDS!!!

Post all of the American cichlids that you have kept on this thread, past and present!
  6. MooseTheWizard

Ropefish Pictures

I am currently working on developing a website that will provide articles on ropefish care, feeding, breeding progress, etc. The website is being created as there is an unfortunate lack of concise information regarding the species. It is my goal to accumulate everything I can into one, easy to...
  7. joegriggs

Festae Cichlid Progression Thread

Here's a picture of one of my Red Terror grow outs, a real stunner considering he's only just pushing over 3.5" and showing the majority of his colors already. He has been kept in a tank with a more dominant RTM and a smaller Texas recently, so the colors would normally be much brighter...
  8. Larryfish

Green terror

Hey everyone! I saw this picture online while reading up on green terrors and I'm sure if you have typed in green terror on any search engine you've seen this picture. I was just wondering if they tend to look similar to this or if this fish is just top of the line. I would also like to see...
  9. V

Flowerhorn fading or stressed ?

I've had my flowerhorn for a few months now ,about 4 to 5 months .his body region becomes dark with few blotches of normal scales and fins but generally dark in color .recently he's been a little scared but he is eating and swimming properly .water conditions are tested and pristine .he's the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store