tank

1. P

Want to Buy  72 long 36 wide 24 tall Tank

Looking for a 6x3x2 tall aquarium for sale if anyone has one or knows where to get one at a good price? I’m located in Syracuse New York thanks! Can text me 315-480-6940
  2. Truetommy

Tank Suggestions

Hi all. A while back I posted about finding my ~100gallon acrylic tank had developed a crack. I was looking at performing a repair, but have since found that the back seam has began to separate and feel much more comfortable scraping the tank(a great excuse to upgrade to something bigger). Im...
  3. H

For Sale  180 gallon glas aquarium fish tank completed set

Dimensions: 6x2x2ft Stand & lid and Fluval FX4 filter Background and bottom are vinyl can be change or remove. Asking $750 for whole set obo Text me (530) 213-3674
  4. J

For Sale  265 Gallon Tank and Equipment for Sale

I have the items listed below available. PM If interested or want any information. All prices negotiable. 265G Tank, Stand and Lids $750 Sump $125 Pump $100 40 Watt UV $300 ATO with Bucket $60 Milwaukee Salinity Tester $80 Hanna High Range Copper Tester $40
  5. S

100 Gallon Tank Help

Hey everyone, so i got this tank a while back for free from craigslist. I briefly spoke with the homeowner and she said that the her tenants (the owners of the tank) kept fish but she seemed unsure. I had to redo the silicone seals and i tested it out in the garage holding water for 1 week and...
  6. pinfish

Oscar Tank Set Up Ideas

Hello All! I am thinking about revamping my Tiger Oscar's Tank and wanted to get some opinions and what everyone would recommend for the guy. Right now I don't have any substrate in but I was thinking about changing that. I have had substrate in before and when I do he does enjoy digging...
  7. P

Want to Buy  400-600 Gallon Tank

Looking for a large tank in the New England area. 8ft or 10ft long, flexible on other dimensions. Let me know if you have something in that range.
  8. R0B

For Sale  150G Tank

Selling 150G tank currently running, no leaks including: Stand Canopy Fx5 - in used condition, runs well, has all hoses and connectors Led lighting Text me: 909.379.8410
  9. Jim_Pirarucu

For Sale  Bichir - Endlicheri

5 Bichir Endlicheri are up for sale $50 each. Their sizes are vary from 12 - 15 inches They are currently on pellets Pick up only. Take all for $225
  10. That Trinindad Pleco

What Fish Got You Interested In Fish Keeping

What fish when you saw it made you get interested in fish keeping. For me it was the Common/Trinindad Pleco. Most people buy their commons not knowing how big they get, but that’s the fish I wanted. I wanted a bottom dweller that got big but no to big, so I started researching the Commons. Now I...
  11. That Trinindad Pleco

What Fish Made You Want To Keep Fish

What fish when you saw it made you get interested in fish keeping. For me it was the Common/Trinindad Pleco. Most people buy their commons not knowing how big they get, but that’s the fish I wanted. I wanted a bottom dweller that got big but no to big, so I started researching the Commons. Now I...
  12. J

Want to Buy  Looking for large tank NYC

Looking for 150+ tank in NYC. Preferably acrylic.
  13. OhioCLE

For Sale  Seapora Aquarium - Tower - 74 gallons - 24" x 24" x 30"

This listing is for a a Seapora tower style aquarium of 74 gallons. Dimensions are 24 inches x 24 inches x 30 inches tall. This model has the black trim and black silicone. We used this for freshwater. The aquarium is in excellent condition. No scratches. Open top build (we did not use a...
  14. SwellyJelly

For Sale  Moving Sale 720G, 240G, Stingrays, Datnoids, Oscars and Catfish

Have a moving coming up next year and trying to start parting with some of my tanks and fish before then. Open to offers and can get more pics upon request. Unable to ship any fish so only doing pickups. Aquariums and other parts are open for shipping but at the buyers expense. I have a 720...
  15. C

180 gallon stocking advice

So my 180 gallon tank I finally ready to go I just want some advice on my stocking plan. will these fish work together and is it too may fish? 1 black ghost knife 1 lemon oscar 1 senegal bichir 2 blood parrots 2 electric blue jack demosey
  16. CMTrey5

For Sale  Marineland 300 Gallon Tank Starphire Glass

Selling this tank, had for about a year but never got around to setting it up, been sitting in storage. Comes with matching stand and canopy. Also has overflow plumbing, can provide a sump if needed.
  17. O

For Sale  240 gal 1inch thick acrylic show tank

Up for sale is my 240 gallon 1 inch thick acrylic show tank it is 4‘H x 4‘L x 2‘ front to back it comes with a full custom steel stand it comes with full sump it has two 1 1/2in drains and two 3/4in returns Decides in back were tinted with black tinting on the sides and blue tinting on the back...
  18. I

For Sale  125 and 240 tanks for sale

Complete like new 125 gallon tank, stand with lights $500 240gallon tank with custom stand, hang on back overflow box, sump, fx6 84.5in L x 24.5in W x 25.5in T $800 prices are firm and obo text me 818 6020553
  19. M

For Sale  265G Setup Available

265 Gallon 7' long tank with dual corner overflows. Includes Giant Sump Filter, two Mag Drive Pumps, High End Heater, Air Pump, LED Lighting, Glass Tops, Wood Stand and Header. Tank holds water but the top needs to be resealed since moisture gets into the upper frame and leaks a bit from the...
  20. P

FREE  150 tank , supplies, and a few cichlids, free with takedown and removal

Our work is moving and we have a 150 gallon tank that needs to be removed asap. It has 9 or 10 cichlids in there and a pleco. If you come pick it up, you can have everything free.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store