poop

1. Blakewater

Do Certain Plecos Poop More Than Others?

Hey ladies and gents. So, first off, let me just lead with the fact that I am a newb when it comes to plecos. I know the basic care and requirements, but thats about it. That being said, I do enjoy how some look and so recently I purchased an Adonis and Royal for my tank as a bottom region...
  2. Zack333

Internal Bacterial Infection

I have some juvi peacocks and haps all water parameters good and the breeder said parasites are highly unlikely. Anyway I recently noticed one with long white stringy poop and he began to stop eating otherwise he looks fine (I'd assume caused by stress from shipping a couple weeks ago but I'm...
  3. jmf

White poo, flashing and salt question.

Hi People, Yet another post by yours truly ;-). My Australian bass has started pooing clear hollow poo and flashing. I know most have no idea about Aussie Bass (no relation to the American or cichlid family). Not all his poo is clear. He is in a 5ft 75g (to the Aussie readers, I know his...
  4. coles

sick green terror?

So i just bought my green terror the other day ,well about 5 days ago. And since ive put him in my tank . Hes been pooping long clear threed like feces. He seems to be acting normal with his swimming. He seems to stare at the heater a quite a bit though? Seems interested in food . Stares at...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store