urgent

1. B

Flowerhorn bloated white tube coming out of anus not doing good

I just noticed today that my flowerhorn around 2 inches was down at the bottom and not eating his anus had a white tube coming out and just in one day today he went from swimming around to laying at the bottom barely breathing and he won’t even eat peas please help just did another 50% water change
  2. CaptainAquatics

URGENT HELP NEEDED

Hello all! So I recently purchased (less than a week ago) a baby (~4”) silver arrowana. He was doing great, even ate for me last night. This morning I noticed however he had been extremely beat up (fins totally tattered, bite marks and small chunks taken out from him) overnight. He was still...
  3. tlindsey

SICK FISH atypical columnaris?

@kno4te @duanes
  4. W

Crayfish babies

Hello everyone ? My female crayfish is pregnant,her babies are below her tail and healthy.. My problem is that,I have placed her with guppies and I have no idea what so ever if Guppies can harm the baby crays... Pzl help,I don't want to lose the babies due to a stupid blunder.. Thank you in...
  5. F

Floating Bichir

hello everyone, I've recently got a bichir and he is looking pretty sick. He was fine, eating swimming etc until today when I noticed him floating up the top. I tried feeding and that helped for a little bit but he's back up there. What can I do
  6. N

Sick pleco

Pleas help. He’s sick and we need help, I originally posted this (link below) in the pleco bottom dweller forum but I thought I might get a better response here Only other notes: 1) we added the plant food yesterday Easy Green from aquarium co-op 2) Nitrates are high, close to 40 doing a water...
  7. N

Emergency sick pleco

He looks thin. His skin looks patchy and he’s been much more timid and hasn’t been out as much or swam with his frill out since we have switched to the bigger tank (from 35g to 120g) About a month ago. He has his old cave to hide in, but everything else is different. River rock now instead of...
  8. N

Transfer went bad! :-(

Help. Just need advice. Not sure what can even do differently now. Just ready to breakdown with this so mad at my help. Mad at myself. Temp was 76.2 Temp this morning only 71.5 (if accurate) As of 10am 73 We transferred our beloved pleco and goldfish to their 120 acrylic tank last night...
  9. N

Sick? Stressed? Normal?

Pleco finally transferred to his 120 tank. The transfer was stressful but we brought water parameters in line temp in line and ultimately only did one transfer tank to tank directly. He hasn’t moved though since we put him in I’m starting to get nervous… What should I watch for?
  10. N

Safe to move? Help

Is it safe to transfer a goldfish and pleco tank to tank (no buckets, bags, or drips), if test numbers are identical and temperature are within a single Degree of each other? Zero transfer of old water, fully cycled @4weeks api test kit used 2analog thermometers and Braun thermometer set to...
  11. N

COOL a big tank??!! URGENT!

urgent our tank is running too hot without a heater! We have by the luck of life a goldfish and a pleco. We have kept our 37g tank at 75 degrees religiously but we are all set to move to our bigger tank 120g which is maintaining 4 degrees higher (close to 80!) no matter what we do. Goldfish...
  12. N

Possible to cycle too long?

We started out our cycle trying to transfer some good bacteria from our old tank the filter media and a little old gravel then added ammonia. The gravel is planned to be removed to go for a more natural river rock bottom. The ammonia was too high, ph was too high, we then switched tactics and...
  13. A

Guys please help!!!!

Last evening I was cleaning my fish's tank when I found a hazy white spot on his dorsal fin.. im worried now... havent recorded any behavioral problems as of now.. would love some experienced keepers input. I love him to death...i dont want to presume anything Hes a lone red belly in the tank...
  14. K

Clown knife very close to death please help!!

I came back from a basketball trip and found my albino clown knife floating on the bottom. I think he might have starved, but do not know how to feed him now that he is barely alive. Please help! And advice would be very appreciated
  15. Dennis Kraemer

Cichlid Help URGENT!!!

Hey I have a yellow lab Cichlid and he keeps getting stuck on the intake of my filter. When I try to get him off he swims away and then goes back... what is he doing???
  16. A

Green Terror Sexing and aggression problems

Hello, I have recently ran into some issues with green terrors and aggression in the tank. I have a 55 gallon tank currently with all juvenile cichlids. -1x 2.5" Firemouth -2x 3" Green Terror (One slightly larger than other) -1x 2" Jack Dempsey -1x 2" Common Pleco The tank is decorated with...
  17. RocketGarStar

We've all purchased fish that we regret - please help me with mine!

I've had a 5 inch gourami sold as a "mystery gourami" by PetSmart for about a year now. Being the suspicious person I am, I looked up photos of baby giant gouramis, and bam. They look exactly the same. I had promised myself in my early years of tending aquariums that I'd never, ever make that...
  18. P

Need help to recover my pearl Arowana floating vertical with head up and tail down

Hi, I am having my pearl arowana for past 1 year and its always active. Today also i saw at 9.00 a.m it was doing fine without any symptoms of diseased, but when i saw it again by 12.00 p.m it was floating vertical having head up and tail down. I can see the eyes, mouth and gills movement. I...
  19. Alexander342

Please help Arowana dieing from hole on stomach

Extremely urgent!!!! I recently bought a big discus which my Arowana approx 15cm started attacking so I tried to catch the Arowana in a net to move him to another tank which failed because he's so quick and there are so many obstacles in my tank so I tried catching him with my hand but when I...
  20. FESHMAN

Need Help Quick

Hey guys. I think I ran into a problem that most of us have went through, which is , I don't want to say impulsive, but more like "unprepared" purchases. I really wanted a Vieja Argentea for so long, then I find one, at a good size, good health, and for only 8KWD(=~25$) , and guess what...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store