potamotrygon

1. ptgabrys

For Sale  10" pellet trained male stingray

10" male pellet trained stingray. Extremely healthy, about a 14 months old, also readily eats any other frozen foods. Text @21673150338 with any more questions
  2. Natural Cyborg

Every thing about Potamotrygon Jabuti

maturing age/size, Size of Ray when adult, and more facts that would be good to know I don’t think a good amount but what to make sure I got my stuff right!!!
  3. AquaScape

Check Out Our Stingray Stock!!

https://www.aquascapeonline.com/prodList.asp?item=Hybrid Stingrays&idCategory=509 Each of the Hybrid Stingrays have videos of the actual Ray itself
  4. AquaScape

Stingrays, Stingrays & Stingrays! (BD's & Hybrids)

We have some beautiful stingrays currently available here at the store! BD 5"-7" - $750(M)-$800(F) Show Hybrids 5"-6" - $800 Hybrid 4" - $250-$300 GET THEM WHILE THEY'RE HOT!!!!
  5. AquaScape

Show Quality Hybrid Stingrays!!

We got two handsome show worthy hybrid stingrays here at the store that are already stunning at their size!! These guys are currently feeding on live blackworms daily, and are being fed on occasion frozen blood worms, and F/T de-shelled raw shrimp. The big spot is about 6" and is going for...
  6. Cowturtle

Rays in their natural habitat

Here's a pretty cool video of motoros in the wild they're attaching trackers to their tails. Here's another by the same guy in English. Here's a cool video of a castexi in some shallow water. And catching a Potamotrygon marinae If anyone has any other videos or pictures please share them...
  7. AquaScape

STINGRAYS!!

We got some more beautiful stingrays in! BDs, Motoros, and Pearls! Motoro 3.5"-4" -SOLD OUT Hybrid 4" -$250.oo Pearl (m) 4"-5" -SOLD OUT Pearl (f) 4"-5" -SOLD OUT BD `1812(m) 8"-9" -SOLD BD `47 (m) 6"-7" -$500.oo BD `85 (f) 6"-7"...
  8. G

identification of potamotrygon motoro

Hello I was thinking about buying this ray, but i was curios to see if anyone could id the ray in the picture and tell me the adult size of it? so I could see if my tank were big enough for I have a 900 liters aquarium with the messuerments 200cmX75cmX60cm
  9. Dieselhybrid

The "Royal" Family (Galaxy P14)

We acquired this gorgeous colony of Royal Galaxy P14 some time ago. I've had them under close watch. They have started to develop and show their full potential, I can't believe my eyes the way they have matured. Decided it was time to share with everyone. P14 have long been one of the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store