monster fish

1. P

For Sale  15” Datnoid - $500

Approximately 15 inches Datnoid. Hard to get a good picture. Eats anything. Looking for quick sale. Serious inquiries only. Pick up in Chatsworth area only! $500. Text me for more info 818-426-3261.
  2. J

fish swimming/acting irregularly

i have a couple barramundi with some tarpon and other fish, 1 barra is swimming head up with they’re mouth open and the other is swimming in an almost snake like pattern the barramundi are the only fish in the tank out of 5 different species that are acting up what can i do to help them get better?
  3. J

feeding?

hi so i just got some new fish i’ve owned all of these same types in the past but never as baby’s so im not quite sure what to start feeding them, how much how often etc… i have 2 atlantic and 2 indo tarpon, 3 arowana, 3 arapima, 2 barramundi, 2 giant carp, and 5 pacu would i need to feed them...
  4. S

Red spots around the fins in Red tail Catfish

There are red spots around all the fins of my red tail catfish. I'm looking for insights into what might be causing this and how to address it. As of now, the catfish is swimming normally. Following the infection, I've taken measures such as setting the heater to 28 degrees and changing the water.
  5. P

For Sale  African Lung Fish

20 inch African Lung Fish - $100 16 inch African Lung Fish - $80 Take pellets and market shrimp. Picture is of the 20 inch one. Picked up only.
  6. J

looking to buy arapiama

i just recently got two 5 inch piamas from predatory fins and had issues with shipping and feeding since they were so little i’m not really trying to go thorough all that hassle again, so im looking for an arapiama over 10 inches in or near colorado or california if shipping is possible that’d...
  7. J

need help getting baby arapiama to eat

i just recently got two baby arapiama’s about 6 days ago ones about 2.5-3 inches other is around 4 and i haven’t been able to get either to eat they’re in a 50 gallon long with two bichirs i’ve tried cut shrimp, cut tilapia, ghost shrimp, guppy fry, blood worms, larva, pellets, and krill they’ll...
  8. ΡredatoryFishLover

arapaima tank/pond size?

I am not asking this question for personal reasons, rather general curiosity. what tank/pond size does a full grown arapaima truly need, and what do you guys see as the acceptable bare minimum? from all the research I have done into this, answers vary incredibly. I have heard as small as 1000 GL...
  9. C

For Sale  FS: Large Jaguar Cichlid

Selling a very good looking Jaguar Cichlid about 9 to 10 inches. Asking $130 for the fish. Located in Burbank CA 91506. Pick up only
  10. C

For Sale  FS: Monster Azul Peacock Bass

I have two azul peacock bass about 15 to 17 inch each. Asking $500 for both fish. Local pick up only. Located in Burbank CA 91506.
  11. I

For Sale  Monster Tigrinus 30-36''

Located 11725 - Transportation available
  12. R

FREE  Large 15" pleco needs new caring home - free (SF Bay Area)

My son is going off to college and his 15" long Pleco has gotten quite large. Free to a new home if someone with a good setup would like to pick it up. SF Bay Area - San Jose
  13. K

Aggression In Tank?

Hi guys! First time posting and I’m looking for advice on my tank. I currently have a 150 gallon that houses 3 bichirs that are all the same size (between 6 and 7 as I got them all at the same time. Two of them are saddled bichirs and one is a platinum Senegal. I also have four rope fish all...
  14. P

Please help identify the disease

I recently bought an aro that had a light ripped tail, the shop keeper told it'll recover by 2-3 days it's been a week and still haven't recovered I used stress heal and Ocean free O Arowana disease away but no effect, I'll show the image below please tell me if it's white spot ich or fin Rot...
  15. S

For Sale  28-29” arapaima

A year old. 2 1/2 feet long. The tank right now is a 150 gallon tank. I can let the tank go for extra 400. All equipments, canister filter, lights included plus an extra 60 gallon tank and a small 10 gallon tank. pick up only.
  16. M

For Sale  Monster clown loaches

I have 4 massive clown loaches for sale. Selling them because I want my tank to go south american. 1 XL loach at 9 inches and the other 3 are 5-6 inches. 200 for the whole group. My email is randymartin326@gmail.com and my zipcode is 89179. Only local pickup so no shipping
  17. I

Arapaima Eye Wound

Help, arapaima's one eye injured he is currently 2.5ft in length. I have no idea how this happened. Have few driftwoods in there. He is in a 1000 gallons pond for now.
  18. xenacanth9

Anyone keep stargazers?

https://www.thatpetplace.com/Stargazer-Astroscopus-216703 This is the stargazer, found in the Atlantic ocean. Do these make good monster fish? Now, I can't imagine they would be the most riveting fish to keep, but they are certainly very unique compared to a lot of the more common ones...
  19. T

Want to Buy  Looking for Large Fish

Looking for Larger Fish for a 8,000 gallon plus Willing to meet or I am able to pickup at airport
  20. Rayfishowner

How to move large bichir

Hey all, I currently have a 14 inch Nigerian lapradei bichir. I will be moving it to a separate tank in the near future and just wanted some insight on how most of y’all move it. Because my tank has plants, rocks, and driftwood, I don’t want to ruin the scape or hurt the fish. What is the best...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store