red terror

1. BlueJacks

For Trade  2 Wild F0 Rio Guayas An 1 Narino Festae

I these fish are Female and I’m 95% certain. There is always flukes. 1 Rio Guayas is about 3-3.5 inches 1 Rio Guayas is about 5-6 inches 1 Narino is about 5 inches I have kept festae and bred them for years all fish display a nice black coloration through the dorsal fins and last the spangling...
  2. Carter020108

Want to Buy  Female festae

Anybody have female festae abailable
  3. D

Festae or Mayan? Looking for an ID check on this Red Terror.

I bought this beauty of cichlid yesterday as a Festae. Although I cross posted this elsewhere, I wanted to check this group and hear your thoughts on species and sex. Thanks!
  4. H

For Trade  Red terror cichlid 9 inch female for grabs

Red terror female 9inch for trade
  5. Tommytipper87

Quastion, Wild caught vs farmed

So my question is... Will wild caught fish always preduce the best colours or can farmed fish that you get in a store or online be just as colourful? Let's use the festae cichlid as that's the next fish on my list. I've been online and I've seen a store thats selling them at £10.50 each at 1.3...
  6. D

For Sale  Red Terror Festae and Christmas Cichlid for Sale

1 Large Festae (Red Terror) Male 8-9 inches $80 1 Medium Festae (Red Terror) Female 6 inches $70 1 Medium Festae (Red Terror) Male 6 inches $60 1 Xystichromis phytophagus (Christmas Cichlid) 5 inches $15 I am located in Santa Ana, CA. You can come here and see the fish first, we can meet, or I...
  7. P

For Sale  festae, flower horn, red texas, gecko

- 1 red texas fading ( sold me me as red texas, not sure to be honest ) 6 inches $ 75 - 1 kamfa flowerhorn 9-10 inches $ 125 - 2 true red terror or festae. 1 female. the other one not sure. Larger female is dominant so poor color on the other one. Both for $75. sell together only for now. buy...
  8. Mfowlie626

Festae or Mayan?

I've had this fish for a while now and been back and forth with it. It was sold as a Red Terror. What do you guys think?
  9. S

Super Red Tiger Cichlids and ManU Jaguar Cichlid

Hi there. This is my first post, so I don’t know if it’s in the right category or not?! Lol I’m looking to start up a project. I’m looking to selectively breed a ‘Super’ Red Tiger Cichlid, keeping the pattern of the RTM, but breeding the reds of the Red Terror into it. Once/ if, I can achieve...
  10. JESTERX626

For Sale  4 Rio Esmeraldas festae group

Four rio Esmeraldas red terrors ranging from 2-3” that came from wild caught parents via Jeff Rapps (tangledupincichlids). I’m selling them as a group for $50. Pick up in Rowland heights 626. Willing to meet within the 626 in a 10 mile radius. Feel free to text me at anytime. 6262oh29oh3oh
  11. S

Central and south mericn fish in Canada

Does anyone know where to order or any good fish stores that sell central/american cichlids?. Looking to get back in the game and get a pair of dovii or umbee or festae pair. Was going to travel to toronto to see if they had anything but I thought I'd ask the forum first.
  12. P

Breeding Pair of Red Terrors Festae and fry

Male is about 10"-11", female about 6-7"+. $200 Fry $3/each. They are 1/2" to 1" Still have like 200 of them. These used to be owned by "oshp132", bred for him many times. Male takes it easy on the female, whether close to spawning, again, or not. pickup only, near buffalo, ny
  13. Jonnycichlid6

9 inch gorgeous festae female

Hi, I’m moving back to the west coast and selling my beautiful female festae “red terror” cichlid. She’s approximately 9 inches in length. Gorgeous fish. Located in new haven Connecticut. Price is $175
  14. AquaScape

Monster Fish! Golden Dorado, Goonch Cats & MORE!

Goonch Catfish(Bagarius yarrelli) 3"-4" $65.oo Ea. 7” $200.oo Ea. Golden Dorado(Salminus brasiliensis) 2”-3” $65.oo Ea. Redtail Barracuda(Acestrorhynchus falcatus) 6”...
  15. E

Festae Advice

Hello, I recently acquired these two Festae which are currently divided in a 200G tank going through quarantine (they will remain in this tank for a while). The festae in the first 4 photos I was told was a female, which is what I believe due to the half black dorsal and the lack of spangling. I...
  16. BIG-G

Documenting Festae size

So over the years their has been a few threads about how large Festae can get. With discussions about one reaching 20” or more. I believe it’s entirely possible. By posting this I’m in no way claiming this fish was the biggest or anything. I encourage anyone with very large Festae to post them...
  17. D

Help with new Aquarium Sump (Identify this sump please!?)

I just bought a 110 gallon acrylic aquarium from craigslist. Its a restore job, but i got a great deal. It came with a sump. I know how to restore the acrylic, but i have never had a sump before. I watched a million videos on youtube on sumps, but i cant figure out what kind this is. The baffles...
  18. JESTERX626

Rio esmeraldas festae. First time parents!

It’s been a minute since I’ve posted on here, so hello. Here is my wild rio esmeraldas pair of festae with their three week old babies, currently a quarter of an inch big.
  19. V

Can i safely keep am ebjd, g terror, r terror, flowerhorn and jag in the same tank?

Hi, i was thinking of doing a large cichlid aquarium but i have some concerns about aggression in the tank. The fishes i had in mind were 1 green terror 1 red terror 1 electric blue jack dempsey...
  20. raja

What makes a kind kamfa?

I came across this image in Google, it was listed as king kamfa. I fell in love with it immediately but I couldn't find anything like this at any of my lfs, so I planned on breeding it myself. Now to me it looks like a cross between a vieja synspilum x Festae cichlid, and some line breeding...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store