tanganyika

1. J

For Sale  15 Kitumba Frontosa (gibberosa) 1.5in

I was certain I was going to get a 6ft tank for these and bought juvi’s to grow them out. Turns out I was wrong. I’ve had these guys for about 1.5 months. Most are coming up on 2 inches. Very nice genetics. I paid $485. Just want my money out of it, not a profit. Will send you the receipt if...
  2. T

Breeding Group of Brichardi, Fontosa, Severum, and breeding group of Synodontis Catfish for sale!

Hi! I've got: A breeding group of Brichardi (Fairy Cichlids) 5 of them plus their fry-$45 A 4" Male Fontosa- $25 A breeding group of Synodontis 3- $25 A Gold female severum- $15. Or if you will take all of them, 100 for all 10 of the special fish, that's 10 a pop for proven breeders, a mid size...
  3. jamntoast

ph and gh questions

my ph out the tap is usually about 7.4, i dont know what my gh or kh is unfortunately. i'm setting up a Tanganyika tank. 1.my first question is should i even bother messing with my water? 2.if i do decide to change my params my plan was to just add both baking soda and epsom salt to the...
  4. L

Feeding Paracyp juvies

I just got a group of 8 Paracyps in my tang tank, all at about 1.25". Thus far I haven't had much luck getting them to eat. I placed them with my featherfins because they have pretty similar dietary needs, but they show pretty mild interest in crushed flake. By all means, they'll eat what floats...
  5. Razzo

Black Congo Calvus - Palau

Hey guys, I am always torn where to post my images on MFK: here or on the Rift Lake Cichlid Forum. This is one of my favorite images of Palau that I wanted to share it with you all too... And, while I am at it, here's another too... Hope you like. Russ
  6. stempy

Tanganyikan Featherfins

Let me see your featherfin tanks! Always been a favorite of mine, one day I will go back to them but that day is not today so let me live vicariously through you :)
  7. Y

I need a tanganyika expert (Tank Build)

I am trying to build my dream tank. I currently have a 36 gallon with 6 leleupi and 6 julies. I would like to put together a tank with Calvus (Black Inkfin), Compressiceps (Mwela Orange), cyprichromis leptosoma, Julidichromis ragni kipili or marksmithi, leleupis and maybe Frontosa (Kigoma} (I...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store