1. AquaScape

Show Quality Hybrid Stingrays!!

We got two handsome show worthy hybrid stingrays here at the store that are already stunning at their size!! These guys are currently feeding on live blackworms daily, and are being fed on occasion frozen blood worms, and F/T de-shelled raw shrimp. The big spot is about 6" and is going for...
  2. AquaScape

Apure Jelly Catfish (Cephalosilurus apurensis)

Apure Jelly Catfish (Cephalosilurus apurensis) We have these bad boys in at a whopping 10 inches and are currently priced at $150! If you have any questions related to these guys feel free to give me a call or text at one of the numbers below or feel free to comment!
  3. AquaScape

Cichla melaniae

We got a beauty of a Xingu Peacock Bass here looking for a great tank to go in! It is currently about 9''-10" and going for $250.oo
  4. Fishpony

BlueZoo or Saltwaterfish.com?

I Would like to order fishes online. The species I'm looking for or both available on the two websites but there is a price difference. I am thinking about ordering for saltwater because of the price and guarantee but When I order them it'll be my first and last from them so store credit will be...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store