swordtails

1. Jexnell

Convict Paradise

As of late I have been advocating the idea of a "Convict Paradise". The idea of housing some variety of the Amatitlania family in a lot larger tank than normally given to the species with lots of non cichlids. I decided to take my own advice and set one up in a 125gal tank. Filtration at the...
  2. cichlidfan77

pic and a little hide and seek

I found you !! Now you count . Ok 1..2..3..4 some of my rams a rare sighting of my African knife he never comes out in the light
  3. Wailua Boy

Post Your Livebearers Here

Yep, I did it; its a livebearer thread. Let's see what you guys keep. They make great dithers and there's so many different kind. I'll start with a lyretail line I've been raising for a while. They grow fairly large for a sword. Here's a young male and non lyretail female. I'll see if I can find...
  4. R

'Ello! New PA Girl

Hello everybody! Name's Angel. I'm a nerd (note username) and I've always loved aquariums. I've had dozens since I was a small child, but the ones from childhood I can't remember what happened to. First one I can remember eactly what was in it and how it started and how it ended was from...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store