festivum

1. H

Festivum Tankmates Question and Angelfish Question

Hi everyone. I currently have a 55g tank with a festivum and 1 scalare angelfish. There are also 9 black skirt tetras. Except for the occasional chase from the festivum at feeding time, there are no issues. I'd like to add a bottom dwelling fish species to the mix. I love corydoras...
  2. karpomatic

Adding Oscars?

This is my 125 gallon mostly South American cichlid tank. The aquarium is filtered with a 48 gallon custom sump that turns over about 2000 gph. I'll add my stock list below. I was thinking of adding an Oscar or two. Thoughts? 1 Festuvum 1 Geophagus Winemilleri 5 Uaru 2 Blue Acara 1 Royal...
  3. A

Want to Buy  Mesonauta insignis

Hi, Looking to buy 5-6 specimen of medium sized mesonauta insignis. Festivum with gold on body. Pick up in NJ or shipping to NJ. Thank you
  4. TheMoneyTank(TMT)

Festivum breeding after a DAY in my tank?!?

So yesterday I decided to create a SA community and brought the following X10 black widow tetras X5 Brazilian festivums X2 apistogramma wilhemi Immediately after adding the largest festivum (just under 4 inches) and a 3inch festivum paired off and became aggressive protecting a corner of the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store