managuense

1. J

Managüense cichlid

Any thoughts in the quality of this jag? It’s at my LFS and debating on getting it. It’s about 3 years old and pushing 15 inch plus. I would need to make some adjustments in my tank if I was to get him.
  2. B

For Sale  Jaguar Cichlid Breeding Pair

Hello all , I have a breeding pair of jags I’d like to get 25 for. Located in Las Cruces, New Mexico.
  3. C

Jaguar cichlid sexing

So everyone thinks it’s male based off vents but female off side pics. What y’all think?
  4. Dgmannn412

PARACHROMIS MANO/MOTO HYBRID $1.00 each.

The moto was a male and the mano was a female. They then spawned. From that I ended up with roughly 500+ fry. They are 5 days old and quickly advancing in development. My local fish stores what nothing to do with these fish because there hybrid and crazy mean. So question is what do I do with...
  5. G

Purchased a "Dovii/Managuense Hybird" for $15

Hello I am new to MFK. I would like to show you guys a bad picture of one of my fish I had purchased a Month ago. I purchased it for $15 from a local exotic fish store in Connecticut. I was told it was a Dovii managuense hybrid (Wolf / Jaguar as it was labeled) but I'm not a Dovii or...
  6. Aqua Nut

Dovii, Jags & ALL Parachromis With GuapoteMel Meanest Cichlid Genus

Today we go over everything Parachromis Cichlids with a very special guest, GuapoteMel. Mel has over 4 decades of experience caring for, breeding and raising every species in the Parachromis genus. He shares his secrets to success with all of us in this monster fish keeping 101. Mel goes over...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store