mudskipper

1. djsaltynuts

Mudskipper diseases

Hey i was looking to gather any information on illnesses in mudskippers. I know that theyre very resistant to illness and poor water quality and waa wondering if they were affected by standard fish diseases. Anyone whos had a mudskipper id be interested to hear if you dealt with any diseases...
  2. C

Want to Buy  dwarf mudskippers

anyone know any dwarf mudskippers for sale? looking for alot. or if you know the season they come
  3. vitaly

My Video of Wild Muskippers

I had an interesting encounter with some mudskippers on the beach in Phuket, Thailand. Normally, these fish live in mangroves (brackish water). But here, the muskippers were in a fully marine lagoon. Very surprising. This is probably the most interesting fish in the world, because it's semi...
  4. K

Stocking ideas?

I'm interested in adding to my tank. I have: 125 Gallon (6' long) low end brackish (~1.005): Originally intended to get mudskippers and a figure 8 puffer Haven't been able to find the mudskippers and had a recommendation to not mix a puffer with the skippers I do have: 2 Hogchokers (~3" &...
  5. T

Snails for a mudskipper tank?

As I'm upgrading my mudskipper tank, I feel like I could add a snail or two. I personally would like a "terrestrial snail", and a aquatic snail. Although I'm scared if it would cause any damage to the mudskipper or the proposed snails themselves. I'm looking for a nerite snail for the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store