sharks

1. P

Want to Buy  Paroon shark

Looking for some paroon sharks in the NYC/New England area. Willing to drive and pay good money for the right specimens.
  2. H

1800 gallon DIY marine predator aquarium is done! Predator Bay is LIVE!

Predator Bay is LIVE! Four months of hard work and the DIY 1800 gallon marine predator aquarium is running! Sharks, Rays & Friends are enjoying their new home. :)
  3. Luxury Fish Keeping

FS | FS Pink Tail Chaleus and Large Bala Sharks all at 7-8 inches | $60 | Westminster CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: FS Pink Tail Chaleus and Large Bala Sharks all at 7-8 inches What are your prices?: 50 Where are you located?: Westminster CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: FS 7-8 inches 2x Pink Tail Chaleus with very...
  4. Wyvlen

Suppliers selling LIES

Sorry about the title but lol, couldn't help it So, as I've visited lfs or even regular supermarkets that sell fish in a small section of the store, I've noticed that Iridescent sharks, aka Columbian sharks, are being sold as fish that only get to 11", and can be housed in 10 gallon tanks...
  5. cockroach

Taiwan, Kenting Public Aquarium

Went to the aquarium in the tropical south of Taiwan a few weeks ago. I was very impressed with the size of the displays. I went for two main reasons: 1. To see the whale sharks - but alas they had already been moved. 2. To see the penguins - the wife's favorite animals - and they did not...
  6. mobyfish

Wrasse - A shark's best friend?

Why are more people not keeping wrasse with their sharks? Especially with all the benefits they bring to a tank.
  7. B

Need help with choosing new tankmates

Here is the problem. I am an American and I live in Israel, in a small town in the Negev desert. Despite this aquariums are a common hobby in this town and there are 5 pet shops in this small town of 40,000 people. However the variety of fish available are limited and tend to rarely change...
  8. G

Black Tip Reef Shark Tank Size

I was wondering what would be the minimum circular tank size for a black tip reef shark. I don't plan on getting one just curious. I know you need a lot of experience to be able to care for such a fish and a lot of money as well.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store