jardini

1. D

For Sale  Selling Bichirs, Dats, and Jardini - PHOENIX, AZ

Hi Everyone, i’m selling off my 300 stocking and eventually the set up. the four bigs dats are in the 2000 gallon pond. Tried to get pics from above and the sides from the camera. Dats x5 9-14” $100-300 Endli x2 10-12” $60 each Congo x1 16” $120 Ornate x1 15” $80 Teulgelsi x1 14” $90 Weeksii...
  2. R

For Sale  13” Jardini Arowana- socal pickup only

Up for grabs a 13” jardini. Nothing wrong with him/her just getting too big around my slower growing fish. Asking 500 obo Pick up only.
  3. E

For Sale  Jardini Arowana for sale

I am selling my Jardini Arowana to enable me to stock my tank with new fish. My arowana is about 15" long and is fairly aggressive. It is about 5 years old and in good health, eating raw shrimp and whole blood worm cubes. It is currently living in a 180 gallon tank but could use an upgrade.
  4. R

Grow Outs

Hello... Newish to MFK. Recently got back into fish keeping. Been out for about ten years with my previous experience being South and Central American cichlids. Now getting into the bigger fellas (Cichla) but also have a few others with them. Tank is fully cycled reading 0ppm Ammonia 0ppm...
  5. T

For Sale  4-5” Jardini arowana

Looking to sell small jardini, was getting picked on by datnoid, so I’d like to rehome Selling for what I paid $200 firm
  6. Jtank

For Sale  Monster fish sale

Fish for sale. Pickup only Milwaukee, WI 53224. All fish are eating pellets, shrimp, scallop, freeze dried krill. Jardini 14-15” $300 Ornate 14-15” $150 Ornate 14-15” $150 Ornate 7-8” $100 Endlicheri 11-12” $100 Endlicheri 10” $100 Delhezi 7-8” $60 Jack Dempsey 5” $10 Jack Dempsey 5” $10 Jack...
  7. mtuttle02

For Sale  14” Jardini Arowana $200 Tacoma, Wa

Hello- I’m looking to rehome my Jar and possibly Peacock Bass. All are eating shrimp soaked in vitachem and pellets. The Jar has turned aggressive in the past 2 weeks so that is the reason for rehoming. Local pick up only. Jardini 14” $200 Azul 13” $50 Ocellaris 10” $25 Motivated so please...
  8. G

For Sale  Selling Jardini Arowana - Colorado

Selling Jardini Arowana. 16-18 inches. Got a few dings from hitting the glass because he's too big for the current 125 gallon. Feeding well on market shrimp. Must pick up from my house. I live in Commerce City, Colorado. Please message your number so I can text contact if you're interested.
  9. AquaScape

Jardini (908) 634-0820

10. AquaScape

Stock!

Arapaimas $125 Jardini $165 Bagarius yarrelli $225 Hybrid Rays $400 Vittatus Tiger fish $200 https://www.aquascapeonline.com/ OR (908)634-0820 !!!!!
  11. Rojo1991

Feels good to be back in the hobby! 19” jardini arowana

Been out of the hobby for a good 2 years but I’m back now, gonna take things easy this time around and just focus on keeping a single fish. Here’s an old fish I used to own. I sold him two years ago at 13” and he’s now close to 18” or so. Just thought I’d share! ?
  12. J

Lid Thickness For Arowanas?

I will be moving my Jardini from a 6x1.5x2.2 ft aquarium to an 8x3x2 ft aquarium, I'm wondering how thick the glass of the aquarium lid should be in order to prevent it from jumping out. I've looked online but I can't seem to find anything this specific so any help will be appreciated. I'm...
  13. J

Jardini Arowana Growth Rate

Can anyone tell me how fast a Jardini is supposed to grow? Does it grow slower than the Asians? I know it grows slower than the silver. I want to make sure that I am providing it with enough food to ensure proper growth.
  14. J

A Question On My Jardini's Colour And Behaviour

I have a Jardini in a 6ftx1.5ftx2.2ft tank and I will be moving it to a 6ftx2.5ftx2ft if it gets close to being too big for this aquarium, so please don't comment on that. It's 5ish inches now and eats a ton, mostly pellets, shrimp, bloodworms, freeze dried krill etc. It likes to stick to the...
  15. Vertigon_z

New Jardini Arowana foods

Good Afternoon All, I recently obtained a Jardini Arowana. He/She is currently 7in-8in and I had some difficulty feeding it pellets (Hikari Floating Pellets and Hikari Massivore). The Jardini will take them then chew it up then spit it out. THen will go back and chew it and spit it up again...
  16. Kolossus

For Trade  Monster Jardini Aro and Fire Eel

24in Tank mate friendly Jardini 36in Fire Eel For trade or sale. What you got?! Pick up or possibly meet. Both eating pellets and frozen foods. Both tank mate friendly. The Jar chases the silver dollars from time to time but is cool with multiple various tank mates. Raised them both...
  17. Shape of Water

For Sale  Jardini, Midas, Oscar, Redtail Catfish For Sale

Jardini: $200 Color: Beautiful greenish gold color Length: 12” He lost one eye during shipping. But, it is all healed. It does not effect his overall health. Diet: anything from pellet to frozen. Not a picky eater at all. Red Tiger Oscar: $50 each Length: 9-10" Diet: anything from pellet to...
  18. R

For Sale  15" Jardini Arowana *Need to sell ASAP*

Price to sell!! Need him gone ASAP!! I have a large 15" Jardini Arowana for sale. This Aro is strong, healthy, and king of the tank. Beautiful color all over, from head to tail. Feeding shrimp, tilapia, mealworms, and superworms. I need to downsize my stock to smaller fish. Please txt me...
  19. AquaScape

Update and 05/13/20 stock-list!

First and foremost we hope everyone is doing okay amongst the pandemic and staying safe as well as family and friends. I apologize for any recent latency in regards to customer contact as we have been dealing with the pandemic as well and making sure our families are safe too as we do have...
  20. Blakewater

For Sale  17”-18” Jardini Bay Area 94928

Selling my newly acquired jardini. Not being aggressive but his presence seems to stress out my bass school and make them shy. If anything my bigger bass try to bully him. Since bass are my #1 priority he’s got to go. Which sucks because he’s gorgeous and I love jars. $200 or show me your 8x3+...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store