goonch

1. K

For Sale  Rock Bacu, Yareli Goonch, Florida Gar, Fahaka Puffer, Marbled Achara

11-12" Rock Bacu $250; eats: Hikari pellets, tilapia, shrimp 10-12" Yareli Goonch Catfish $200; eats: Hikari pellets, tilapia, shrimp 14-16" Florida Gar $125; eats: Hikari pellets, tilapia, shrimp 4-4.5" Fahaka Puffer $75; eats: Hikari pellets, tilapia, shrimp & snails 11-12" Marbled Achara...
  2. AquaScape

Catfish $65

3. AquaScape

New Stock and more to come!! 10/21/20

We will be getting in a Peru order within the next week or two so keep an eye out for new fish! especially Piranha!! -Piranha- Red Belly (Pygocentrus natteri) .75”-1” $10.oo Ea. or 10/$80.oo 4”-5” $65.oo Ea. 6” $90.oo or 2/$160.oo Violet Line (Serrasalmus geryi) 5”-6” $350.oo Ea. Green Tiger...
  4. Miks786

Goonch catfish South Africa

Hi guys, anyone from South Africa here that knows where I could find a Goonch Catfish?? TIA ?
  5. fishtankphil

Want to Buy  Looking to buy a Goonch catfish 18"+

Looking to buy a goonch catfish ( yarelli). Would prefer it to be over 18" total legth. Shipping or p/u depending upon where it is located. Pm me with what you have and asking price. Thanks in advance....
  6. C

For Sale  WtB: Peacock Bass and Arowana

Looking for all kinds of peacock bass, arowanas, gars, goonch, Rays, bowfin etc
  7. AquaScape

8-7-19 Stock List!!

-Piranha- Red Bellies (Pygocentrus nattereri) .75”-1” $10.oo Ea. Or 10/$80.oo 1.5”-2” $15.oo Ea. Or 10/$120.oo 2”-3” $25.oo Ea. Or 5/$100.oo Caribe (Pygocentrus notatus) 2.5”-3” $35.oo Ea. Or...
  8. N

Help. Goonch streamer nipped

My goonch (8") streamer got nipped in half. Any experience with this/idea if it will grow back? Thanks - Nick
  9. N

Feeding Goonch and Tigrinus

I have a goonch and tigrinus that will only eat if food is dropped right in front of them. Do you have recommendations for a tool (i was thinking a metal pole with a clamp of the end or something) that i can use to reach the bottom with food? Thanks - Nick
  10. N

How to feed bottom dwellers?

I have a goonch and tigrinus that will only eat if food is dropped right in front of them. Do you have recommendations for a tool (i was thinking a metal pole with a clamp of the end or something) that i can use to reach the bottom with food? Thanks - Nick
  11. N

Powerhead placement for GATF and Goonch

I have two 1500gph hydor koralias in a 180gal growout with a 8" goonch and 6" GATF. Any ideas where I should position the powerheads? Do I need more? Thanks.
  12. N

Powerhead and Airstone for Dorado and Goonch?

Hey - What powerheads and airstone would you recommend for 7-8" Dorado's and goonch in a 180 gal? Thanks! - Nick
  13. jonah h2o

gooooonch!

saw this goonch on eBay! its decent size too. how big a tank is needed for these guys anyway, Ive seen some pics of big ones and I would guess a few 1000 gallons. hope to have one someday. I assume a lot of people on here would love to have a fish that was on river monsters! how rare are these...
  14. F

Goonch catfish in cold water pond

Hello all, I was curious about something. Since goonch catfish are considered cold water, cold they live in an outdoor pond in NY year round? Of course with a powerful aireator and a powerhead if neccesary. Is it possible or is it too cold?
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store