dog

1. MetalRavioli

Boomer!

This is my boy, Boomer! He’s a 6 year old rescue Mutt, he’s mostly Jack Russel, but he also has some Poodle, White Highland and I think bichon frise!
  2. i Aqua

For Sale  For Sale iAqua Carbon

" About our product:iAqua Carbon supplies a custom-designed range of carbon and a mixture of Lava rocks to maintain the carefully controlled conditions of the aquarium environment. Decomposed organics and even trace levels of residual disinfectants such as chlorine and chloramine. The Superior...
  3. i Aqua

For Sale  Foe sale iAqua 100% Natural Carbon

" About our product:iAqua Carbon supplies a custom-designed range of carbon and a mixture of Lava rocks to maintain the carefully controlled conditions of the aquarium environment. Decomposed organics and even trace levels of residual disinfectants such as chlorine and chloramine. The Superior...
  4. i Aqua

For Sale  For Sale: iAqua Carbons for sale!

5. Cichlids keeper

My Shar-Pei mix!

I got to go back home for a bit, so I took a pic of my dog(really my parents dog cause I don't live with them anymore.) We know he has a lot of Shar-Pei in him but that's about it. Sorry about the glare, I had to edit the photo a bit because my camera sucks.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store