safe

1. The Masked Shadow

Safe for fish? PVC Cement

Is PVC Cement safe for fish?
  2. H

Seachem SAFE!!

Just wanted to know if any one has done this. So if 1/16 of a tsp treats 75 gallons can I put 1/16 of safe in a one gallon (128 ounces) container of water then do 75÷128=.585 So if my brains still thinking straight, I would use .6 ounces of mixed safe per gallon I want to change out of my...
  3. I

Threshold for solid contact between a stand and the tank

Just a minor question: I've noticed there's some minute gaps between my 120 gallon tank and its stand where I can see light passing through the gap if I put my eye directly up against the stand-tank interface. From what I've read, you only need truly solid contact at the corners, but I'm not...
  4. PGJE

how to cure driftwood

i found a cool piece of driftwood i want to use in my planted tank. How do you cure driftwood to make it sink and be safe for the fish? is honeysuckle okay for fish? thats the kind i found.
  5. FESHMAN

How bad is Anti Fungus Silicone?

So it's kinda difficult to find an aquarium safe silicone where I live. We don't have GE or DAP or any of that stuff. I've used Bison's silicone before since it's the only aquarium safe one (it had aquarium safe written on the back) but I can't find it anymore. All the other stuff have anti...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store