pups

1. G

For Sale  Stingrays for Sale

Hey all, previously I’ve posted but I wanted to try posting again. I am looking to downsize dramatically before I have to report to base in the spring. I currently have 4 adult rays including a breeding trio, and 6 pups from the most recent batch. I’m driving from TN to CT to see family in 2...
  2. DanHOB

For Sale  BD x Motoro pups

We have just welcomed a very beautiful litter of BD x moto pups so won’t be ready for at least 6-8 weeks UK only collection or possible delivery depending on location.
  3. viper0397

Hystrix pups!!

So I was lucky enough to get a pleasant surprise last night when going to feed my rays. Getting ready to throw food in the tank and out of the corner of my eye I see a little pup. I became so excited. I looked closer and there were 2 of them. Here are pics of the two. The one with all the...
  4. rich81090

Some pups young and old

Took some newer pictures of these guys the other day, they are mini marbles, 8 total from 2 litters one from July one from October, you can see the difference between them when they are together in the second pic. The video is of a ray I bred from last year from the same parents to show you...
  5. viper0397

Update on hystrix/retic pups!

I moved my pups to a 55 gallon tank today. Got them out of their cramped floating tank. They seem to be getting along quite nicely.
  6. viper0397

Hystrix/retic pups breakfast

Just thought I would share a quick video of my pups tearing up some live blackworms this morning. It took about 3 weeks for them to start eating. I was getting pretty worried about them, but they seem to be doing great now. Most likely going to be moving them into their own tank soon.
  7. DanHOB

Beautiful pups

A lovely start to week, turning up to see these beauties in the pond @House of Barbs
  8. viper0397

Yeah pups!!

My female hystrix gave birth yesterday and to my surprise the pups are half hystrix and half retic!! The pups look sweet! I have included pics of dad and mom.
  9. AquaScape

STINGRAYS!!

We got some more beautiful stingrays in! BDs, Motoros, and Pearls! Motoro 3.5"-4" -SOLD OUT Hybrid 4" -$250.oo Pearl (m) 4"-5" -SOLD OUT Pearl (f) 4"-5" -SOLD OUT BD `1812(m) 8"-9" -SOLD BD `47 (m) 6"-7" -$500.oo BD `85 (f) 6"-7"...
  10. Kolossus

3 Marble Motoro pups born!!!

Havent posted in a quite while but just thought I’d share these little marble beauts born yesterday. This is the first time she successfully carried more than 1 pup to term. So, it was indeed a pleasant surprise to find 3 healthy pups! (Parents are my avatar)
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store