eat

1. A

How long did it take to train your dats to take pellets?

I have 4"+ NTT and 5"+ NGT. The NTT was bought from a fish store and was probably fed feeders and the NGT was wild caught. I only feed pellets to my other 5" IT, clown loaches, and African cichlids. NGT haven't ate in 49 days and the NTT haven't had anything in 55 days. They were thick when I...
  2. DanielAro501

How long can a 4 inch Arowana go without eating?

So my friend, who unfortunately does not have a MFK account is going on a one week vacation soon. He was wondering if the Arowana will be fine without eating for that period, as feeding will be the only problem as he has a backup generator just for the tank. Any ideas or suggestions? Thanks
  3. S

Big Piraya piranha eating mice

Here's a new type of video this time I used a under water camera and you can hear him crunch through the mice bones!
  4. coles

sick green terror?

So i just bought my green terror the other day ,well about 5 days ago. And since ive put him in my tank . Hes been pooping long clear threed like feces. He seems to be acting normal with his swimming. He seems to stare at the heater a quite a bit though? Seems interested in food . Stares at...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store