fin

1. O

Bichir tail. Stress? Aggression? Fin rot?

As you can see in the photo I had him in a tank a year ago and moved him into a different one. I noticed the end of his tail is whiter and shorter. I found an old photo from a year ago and its quite a bit different.
  2. C

Small hole in fin not healing

Hello everyone, I've had a small oscar in my South-American aquarium for almost a month now. While the other fish seem to have nipped his fins a few times during this time (mostly when he's following them around while they're eating... not his best idea) these tears always seem to heal fully...
  3. IgnatzMcJockel

Fin Biting Polypterus

Hey guys, i need your advice. At the moment i keep in my main Tank 4 Polys. Name Gender Age Size Species A Male ~ 3 Years ~ 11" Polypterus Delhezi B Female ~ 3 Years ~ 11,5" Polypterus Delhezi Marty Male ~ 2,5 Years ~ 12" Polypterus Delhezi Würmchen Male ~ 1,5 Year ~ 12,5"...
  4. B

Will my Glofish Betta Split tail fully heal?

I just bought a premium male betta from petsmart couple days ago. It is still very young but after looking closely it looks like its tail is split. Do you think the tail will fuse together as it grows or should I try to get another one?
  5. R

Black Ghost Knife Fish - Split Fin?

I recently bought a BGKF and the long fin below has a few splits in it? I bought it like this and it was in a bit of PVC pipe when I selected it - I have ordered a few hideouts for my fish who hide - but is this a normal occurrence in BGKFish or could this be a condition eg fin rot? please help...
  6. TexasAroGuy

Young Aro fin rot

First time posting here. I've been looking around the site and haven't been convinced on the method to get rid of the rot and not effect the catfish. I have a 5in silver aro in with a 8in ripsaw catfish and noticed some fin rot starting to grow on the edges of the aro. He's in a 100 gallon...
  7. E

Jardini Arowana Fin Tail Disease

Hello, I have a 5'' jardini arowana. I attached some pics of it. Is there anyone who knows what this disease that arowana has on its fin and tail. How can i cure it and what can i do to prevent this from happening again. Thank you very much. Best Regards, Ali
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store