saltwater

1. J

For Sale  265 Gallon Tank and Equipment for Sale

I have the following tank and items for sale. I’m open for negotiating on price. Please message me for more info if interested. 265G Tank, Stand and Lids $750 Sump $125 Pump $100 40 Watt UV $300 ATO with Bucket $60 Milwaukee Salinity Tester $80 Hanna High Range Copper Tester $40
  2. Aqua626

Want to Buy  Octopuses

Looking for Octopuses, any octopus that grows bigger than 6" or 12". Thank you.
  3. J

I have the items listed below available. PM If interested or want any information. All prices negotiable. 265G Tank, Stand and Lids $750 Sump $125 Pump $100 40 Watt UV $300 ATO with Bucket $60 Milwaukee Salinity Tester $80 Hanna High Range Copper Tester $40
  4. J

For Sale  265 Gallon Tank and Equipment Available

I have the items listed below available. PM If interested or want any information. All prices negotiable. 265G Tank, Stand and Lids $750 Sump $125 Pump $100 40 Watt UV $300 ATO with Bucket $60 Neptune System Apex Pro $700 Milwaukee Salinity Tester $80 Hanna High Range Copper Tester $40
  5. J

For Sale  Breaking Down Tank. 265G Tank and Equipment available.

I have the following below available. If anyone is interested just PM me or send me a text for more information. All prices are negotiable. 516-457-2321. Sump $125 265G Tank, Stand and Lids $750 Jebao Pump $100 3 Wills 165W lights $200 40 Watt UV $300 ATO with Bucket $60 Live Rock (Around...
  6. J

I’m selling my tank and equipment and have some fish left as well. Below is a list of what’s available. PM me if interested. All prices are negotiable. Lionfish 8-10” $100 Zebra Moray Eel 14-16” $120 265G Tank, Stand and Lids $750 Sump $125 Pump $100 Drummond Drain pump $40 Skimmer $200 40 Watt...
  7. J

For Sale  Saltwater Fish Available

Have the following fish available for sale. If interested and want more information please just PM me. Lionfish 8-10” $100 Zebra Moray Eel 14-16” $120
  8. J

For Sale  Breaking Down Tank. Fish and Equipment for sale

Breaking down my tank. If you’re interested in anything on the list please PM me for more information and prices. Need to sell all fish before can sell tank/equipment.
  9. Carter020108

For Trade  32 gallon saltwater nano cube with stand used for a week

I have a 32 gallon saltwater nano cube that sells for 549.99 new i used it onmce for a week while cycling and decided i didnt want to do a 32 gallon saltwater anymore and cleaned it out so its good as new willing to trade for small peacock bass large central or south american cichlids arowana...
  10. P

For Sale  Saltwater, Epaulette shark and blue spot stingray for sale

Available adult female epaulette shark. 5 years old. about 36 inches. Asking $1000 Available adult male blue spot stingray. 5 years old. 14 inch diameter disc. Asking $200 Currently both are best friends in my 1000 gallon saltwater pond. Very friendly and recognize people. Location. Northwest...
  11. xenacanth9

Pike Congers

Does anyone have any info on Pike Congers or where to find them? I think they're sometimes seen at some Asian markets but are practically non-existent in the aquarium trade. Does anyone know where to find them live? Doesn't have to be an aquarium site, can literally be on a food site. Just as...
  12. Benthebassmaster

300 gallon saltwater aquarium

I am thinking about someday getting a 300 gallon aquarium. I am thinking about getting a Nigerian triggerfish, Picasso triggerfish, blue line grouper, a smaller species of lion fish, and a snowflake eel. Somebody tell me if this is to much fish. I’m not really a saltwater tank person but this...
  13. spencer0t

Saltwater pond?

Was feeding my fish at my other ponds and thought about building a saltwater pond is then even possible to do outdoors?
  14. S

Freshwater vs Saltwater fish, which one do you like better?

Hi everyone, my first post here so I'm sorry if I made some mistakes. I was wondering what fish species do you like better in general, FW or SW, and why? I've kept both and while I love my Jack Dempsey and Green Terror I can't deny that I like SW fish more. I feel like they have more...
  15. mattybecks

Marine Molly Community

Hi Guys, I have had a marine molly community for a week now. I have kept other fancy marine fish, corals, anemones before, but decided to sell everything and just do some something simple and easy. Tank is 150L. Lights are cheap 2 USD each LEDS. Using a canister filter (sunsun304B, 2000LPH)...
  16. KATALEKEEPER

A native killifish I think will make a big splash.

Ok this is a thread about the striped killifish. I am planning to keep some then try and introduce them to the hobby by selling them to my lfs. These are AMAZING fish. Why? Well I'll make you a list! PROS. Fully saltwater killifish, but can go brackish one of the biggest killifish, growing to...
  17. B

Texas cichlid identification

Hi guys, I just picked this little guy up and am pretty sure that he's a green Texas, but after hearing about all the different collection points, I'm not sure what type. I remember back in the day all you could find was the real Texas cichlids, no greens. He has a little red in the background...
  18. F

Bluestreak cleaner wrasse in a 20 gallon

any idea if i can keep a Bluestreak cleaner wrasse in a 2 feet by 1 foot by 15 inch 20 gallon tank with a pair of clown fish, and a very good filter rated for a 90 gallon?
  19. M

For Sale  Fluval FX4 High Performance Canister Filter, up to 250 US Gal (1000 L)

This filter is AMAZING! I have only had it 2 weeks but I scored a deal on a 400 gallon tank and this will not be enough for me. Timing was never my strong suit - haha. But you can have a MINT perfect Fluval FX4 for much less than retail! This was plugged in to a (non planted, no fish, empty...
  20. J

Bowmouth Gutairfish in Freshwater?

I found this video, and was very shocked. I was wondering if there was any validity to it, or if the fish had a death sentence? I've never even heard of anyone attempting to keep these guys in freshwater
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store