pump

1. Reedmaster16

For Sale  Ultrasieve III, Wlim Glass Filter, UV Sterilizers, Hayward Sand Filter, pumps. media - NE Ohio

Selling some of my filtration equipment that is no longer in use. Need to clear out some space. Aquaforte Ultrasieve III with 300 micron screen (7900gph max flow) - $1100 $800 Wlim 16" glass filter with glass media inside - $325 $250 Hayward 16" sand filter (modified for higher flow rate for...
  2. Reedmaster16

For Sale  Ultrasieve III, Wlim Glass Filter, UV Sterilizers, Hayward Sand Filter, pumps - NE Ohio

Selling some of my filtration equipment that is no longer in use. Need to clear out some space. Aquaforte Ultrasieve III with 300 micron screen (7900gph max flow) - $1100 $1000 Wlim 16" glass filter with glass media inside - $325 $275 Hayward 16" sand filter (modified for higher flow rate...
  3. ukgoffer

For Sale  Blueline 100HD pump

1900 GPH, 45' max head. Love this pump. Quiet for its size. Never an issue. I mounted it horizontally on the wall of the cabinet with my filters in my garage plumbed through to my 240g in the house. Pick Up only or Will deliver to NJAS meet.
  4. Reedmaster16

For Sale  Ultrasieve III, Wlim Glass Filter, Hayward Sand Filter, Laguna Pumps, Fx5 and more

Selling some of my filtration equipment that is no longer in use. Need to clear out some space. Please only message me if seriously interested in purchasing. Super busy these days and don't have a ton of time for tire kickers. Aquaforte Ultrasieve III with 300 micron screen (7900gph max...
  5. OhioCLE

Eheim 250w, Kessil A160WE, AC110, Tunze 6055 wavemaker powehead.

Equipment for sale. Local pick-up. 44133 Area code Ohio. Medina, Strongsville areas. Most is still in "like new" condition. - One Aquaclear AC110 filter. $50. - Four (4) Eheim 250 watt glass heaters, one heater is still new in box. - Three (3) like new Kessil A160WE "Tuna Sun" model dimmable...
  6. pancakes

Freshwater Stock | SoCal | 92880

Going different direction. All eyeballed... 1-400 Odessa (1-2” & 1-300 filaments) 100 20-25 RummyNose Tetras 30 3 LG (6-9”) male & 1 F Tapajos 200 20-25 (2-4”)F1 Tapajos 125 Discus (5-6”) take all 500 or 100ea F (Confirmed) Altum F F1 (Confirmed/Proven) Alenquer x2 Unsexed San Merah x2 M...
  7. F

Need help deciding pump.

I am relatively new to fish keeping and am brand new to this site so I apologize if I post this in the wrong area. Currently I am trying to build my own canister filter, either a 5 gallon bucket or 12"L by 4"W PVC pipe. The pipe design will be a HOB filter so no real lift or drop, however the...
  8. M

Overkill or not ? Bacteria Bloom!

So I got my new tank, 55 gallon. Got 2 new filters for it.. 2 canisters, cascade 1000's 1 without filter media, (only bio balls) in every slot 25. second with filter pads, sponges, etc. etc. ( NO CARBON ) Prepped all rocks, for the tank.. Put them in a tub with Baking soda for 3 days, after...
  9. jvc66

180 gallon filtration setup

So I am in the process of getting ready to move to a new house and decided that I am going to upgrade to a 180 gallon acrylic tank for the ease of moving again in the next few years. I will be building my own stand to support the tank. I am now In the process of planning on how the filtration...
  10. koizilla714

FTS | Danner Mag drive 24 pump | $130 | santa ana CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FTS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Danner Mag drive 24 pump What are your prices?: 120 Where are you located?: santa ana CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: too strong for my needs. $120 or trade to any quiet large commercial air pump or fish...
  11. AquaLeo

Which Sump Pump ?

So I have 120 gallon tank with a AquaC EV-240 protein skimmer. I was curious is the Mag-Drive 12 enough or should I get the 18 (Or another model) ?
  12. koizilla714

FTS | Mag drive 24 return pump | $150 | Santa Ana CA | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FTS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Mag drive 24 return pump What are your prices?: 150 Where are you located?: Santa Ana CA Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: Too strong for my needs, Shipping method: Acknowledgement: I have read and agree to...
  13. koizilla714

FTS | Mag drive 24 return pump | $150 | Santa ana | Pickup

What type of listing is this?: FTS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Mag drive 24 return pump What are your prices?: 150 Where are you located?: Santa ana Pickup or Able to Ship?: Pickup Description: 2400 GPH maximum flow 18' shut off Impellers are newly replaced. Shipping method...
  14. ShanerBock888

Quiet and Energy Efficient Pump

I'm in the process of building a wet/dry sump and am looking for a submersible pump that can handle 4,000 to 5,000 gph, while also being relatively quiet (will be operating in a living space) and energy efficient. Obviously, reliability is a plus. Anyone have any suggestions?
  15. koizilla714

filter media on return section of a sump?

Is it okay to stock with any filter media (seachem denitrate to be specific as there would be lesser flow) on section/chamber of the return pump?
  16. J

FILTER?? My first tank build!

I'm finally building my 380 gallon tank! Yay. I'm not sure on wether I want to buy a filter (sump? Canister?) or if it's a better option to make one. What filters do you use/prefer? And any links/thoughts on building one? Greatly appreciated!
  17. Red_Man

Jebao pump OWNERS apply within!

So for the members on here who have had good luck with the Jebao DC pumps, and are still running them, I have a few questions for you. The power supply that comes with them are they all the Shenzen brand? Does the power supply get warm or hot and at what setting are you running the pump? The one...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store