filters

1. jsodwi

For Sale  FX5, Luft pump, substrate

Working FX5 with all of parts and media $150 Coralife super luft pump perfect working condition $40 Approx 30lb black sand(Estes not cheap sandblasting media) $15 Pick up only no trades
  2. aj12790

For Sale  125 oceanic,30 gal sump,eheim 2262,

30(3inch plus) red belly pirahnas 20 each ,6 for 100,15 for 250 125 gal oceanic glass full and running with home made stand (2x6)150 (2) 36 in beamworks DA lights with timers 50 ea both for 90 30 gal sump with overflow box and eheim pump(1262) 125 Eheim 2262 with inline 300 watt heater loaded...
  3. O

Flowerhorn filtration

I have a 55 gallon tank with a 6 inch flowerhorn in it. I have a penguin 350 and whisper 40. Looking to change up my filtration. Both hobs are old and loud. I've only ran hobs in the past but am open to anything. Anyone have some ideas?
  4. KelberiFishLover19

DIY Filter Media

With the prices of filter bags and other filter media going up, I’m looking for cheep but safe and productive filter media for my filters. I’m interested to see what you guys can come up with and I want to save some money.
  5. B

75 gallon setup- breeding rams

hey guys! i have a 75 gallon up an running i got from a friend,it cam with fluval 306. i currently have play sand a few clay pots 2 fake trees. 1 male German blue ram (had 3 small females but all died in 2 days ) 2 Bolivian rams which they both are males if correct 3 gold rams belive all...
  6. rich81090

fish house build

Hi everyone, i know this is not specific to Rays but i know a few of you here asked me how i built the fish house so i put this together to try and give you an idea of how i did it. after all its the Rays that started all to fhis :) thanks,
  7. rich81090

photos showing the fish house build

Hi everyone, after the last video quite a few people asked me how i built the fish house. this video looks at the photos i took from start to finish with me explaining what i did and hopefully some of you will find it interesting. let me know what you think.
  8. P

Pinky Filters

Pinkyfilter would like to offer to MonsterFishKeepers Members a Discount on our product. We currently sell Bulk Filter Media and Bio Balls that are all made in the USA! We are located in Minnesota and currently shipping world wide. We offer FREE SHIPPING ON ALL USA ORDERS! You can check us out...
  9. R

55 gallon barrel moving bed filter building?

I'm sure there are more people on here that know more then I do and have more experience setting up 55 gallon barrels as a moving bed filter system!!!! Does anyone know what the push in connection things are called where you put a rubber gasket between the barrel and the pvc piping. I'm trying...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store