motoro

1. Y

Just got stingray to my tank and not eating anything since after, its been 5 days.

Hey guys I am a newbie. I got a moto stingray 4 inches , and its been 5 days since he has not eaten anything, i tried feeding them WA stingray sinking pallet, tetra bites, hikari mini pallets, live blood wormes & feeder fish. He is inactive now and body looks shrinking as well. Iam really very...
  2. M

Motoro stingray tail

Hi I was gone a week to Poland. I had my neighbor coming in and doing feeds. Water parameters are spot on. Water changes being done. No sharp rocks etc In tank just a bit of sand. I've no idea why his tail is shedding like this.
  3. T

Want to Buy  Mature Motoro stingray

ISO MARBLE MOTORO/MOTORO STINGRAYS LOCATED IN KENTUCKY
  4. agent1207

Freshwater Stingray Territory/Habits Help?!

Recently I have noticed that the stingray likes to stick to one half of the aquarium, and constantly only climbs up beside my powerheads on the side glass. Unless its feeding time when he goes nuts and searches everywhere for food and climbs the front glass, I generally do not see it going...
  5. F

Very sad news!!!

Some how my ammonia spiked overnight and killed all 3 of my Stingrays. 1 Marble Motoro Hybrid, 1 Motoro and 1 Black Diamond. Also my Catfish is not looking so good. My 2 Gars seem to still be doing great. The Motoro I had for over 1 year and a half. Any ideas what could case this?
  6. B

For Sale  Marbled Motoro Stingray

Female Marbled Motoro. 13"-14" Disc Eats pellets I have had her for 4+yrs Very motivated to sell. I have been in the stingray hobby for 10+ years, unfortunately I am getting out of the hobby and will not be looking for a larger tank for her. She needs a new home ASAP! Will not ship
  7. B

For Sale  14" Female Marbled Motoro for Sale

Looking to get my girl a new home ASAP. I am getting out of the Stingray hobby. I have had her for 4 years. She is about 13-14" in diameter (disc) She is healthy, has been preggo and eat pellets. She was housed with her mate, but he was sold. I am motivated to sell but not to be ripped off...
  8. S

White dots on my motoro’s disc

There are some white dots on my motoro’s disc. Is it an issue?
  9. AquaScape

New stock! 01/20/20

Motoro Stingray (Potamotrygon motoro) 4”-5” $200.oo Ea. Hybrid Stingray (Potamotrygon sp.) 4”-5” $225.oo -$450.oo Ea. Silver Arowana (Osteoglossum bicirrhosum) 3”-4” $50.oo Ea. Albino Silver Arowana (Osteoglossum bichirrhosum) 4”-5” $225.oo Ea. Marbled Pike (Crenicichla marmorata) 3”-4” $85.oo...
  10. B

For Sale  Marbled Motoro freshwater Stingray for sale in NJ

14" diameter Marbled Motoro freshwater Stingray. She is beautiful. I have had her for over 4 years. She has been pregnant before. Eats pellets like a pig. She has outgrown her tank and needs a new home asap. I am getting out of the stingray hobby so i'd like to get this girl to someone who will...
  11. Z

For Sale  Motoro female proven breeder -nw chicago

Looking to make room. Selling 16" disc, motoro female. She had one litter of pups last year. She's about 3.5-4 years old. Firm on price. Thanks for looking
  12. mscamp02

For Sale  Leo and Motoro Rays

I'm getting out of the hobby and need to find new homes for all of my livestock. Prices are posted but feel free to comment or make an offer. Located in Central KY. $900 9-10 inch female leo/bd from CODiscus and Stingray. 4-5 years old with nice belly spotting. 12-14 inch motoro female. The...
  13. AquaScape

Hybrid Stingrays!!

New Hybrid stingrays in stock! All are about 4"-5" and are currently going for $350.oo Ea.!! We also have motoro Stingrays that will be available next week! I will also be posting up some links to the videos of these guys once I upload them to youtube
  14. DanHOB

For Sale  BD x Motoro pups

We have just welcomed a very beautiful litter of BD x moto pups so won’t be ready for at least 6-8 weeks UK only collection or possible delivery depending on location.
  15. C

Looking for stingray

Hello I am searching to purchase some stingray , approx 4-6 pieces only. Shipping is a must unless you are local to London Ontario or Toronto Ontario. No specific species of choice as any stingray of any kind is rather rare for a decent price in this area. Thank you for your time and Please feel...
  16. R

Wild Caught Motoro Stingrays

I have 8 Wild Caught Motoro rays from Peru for sale. They range in size from about 6" - 7" in diameter. They are eating the basics - shrimp and tilapia. Local pick up or meet only * Located in Boulder, Colorado. You can either message me on here or give me a call or text me anytime at 303-717-5430
  17. C

My Motoro Stingray will not eat!

My motoro stingray has not eaten in about 4 days. The water parameters are all good and all the other fish in the tank are perfectly healthy. This stingray has been in the tank for months and I have never had a problem. There also appears to be damage to some of the edges to her disc. I am...
  18. AquaScape

Check Out Our Stingray Stock!!

https://www.aquascapeonline.com/prodList.asp?item=Hybrid Stingrays&idCategory=509 Each of the Hybrid Stingrays have videos of the actual Ray itself
  19. Willyy

Small motoro, wild angels, G. Dicro

Looking to thin out my stock before school starts, interested in trades for neotropical (Uruguay) gymnogeophagus and crenicichla. Send me offers on whatever.
  20. DanHOB

Huge rays in our pond with Aro’s

Massive pond with our massive rays (2x bd’s, p14, Motoro) and Aro’s We was getting our Aro’s to be ‘handfed’ which they eventually did☺️
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store