motoro stingray

1. agent1207

NTT Datnoid with African Cichlids? Aquarium Upgrade Help! Pics attached.

I am currently looking into upgrading my aquarium set up to a much larger system and was wondering if this could/would work. Right now, Aquarium #1 100 Gallon African Cichlids/ Central American 2x yellow lab 4in (known to get aggressive when larger) 1x zebra mbuna 3in (most aggressive in tank...
  2. raja

Stingray ID help !!

Hi I bought my first freshwater ray pup recently,it's been eating fine from day one and I weaned him off ghost shrimp ( which he was fed exclusively at my lfs ) onto market prawn. So eating is not a problem. But the thing is my lfs sold him as a motoro ,but he doesn't have a typical motoro...
  3. J

For Sale  Motoro stingray pup

Looking to re home motoro sting ray pup. A few months old, eats cut tilapia. Male and is about 5-6 inches. Pretty thick and healthy. Looking to get what i have invested. $100. Pick up only in chicago il.
  4. James Quarterman

For Sale  Motoro Stingray & Silver Arowana

Silver Arowana, 17in, Male, 1.6yr old. Fed fresh Bluegill fillets, fresh peeled shrimp. Motoro Sting Ray, 10in disc, 1.6yr old. Fed fresh Bluegill fillets, fresh peeled shrimp. BOTH are housed in 210g with fish they could easily consume but haven't. Oddly, both are very peaceful easy keepers...
  5. Miks786

Filtration for Stingray keeping?

Hey MFK Need some advice please. What is the best filtration for keeping stingrays? What do you run on your stingray tanks? What Bio media you keep in the filters? My newly acquired ray is in my 350 gallon tank,which has a built-in internal filter and i also have a Dolphin C1600 canister...
  6. R

Marble and Mini Marble Difference

Is there such thing as a mini marble? Are all marbles considered mini marbles? If not, what is the size difference between the two? Thanks in advance.
  7. Vandyfan13

What do you recommend first?

Building a tank around 320 gallons. sorry American haha Will have a 75 gallon K1 Fluidized Sump. Anyway I am going the Motoro Ray route, but I'm also getting a ripshaw catfish which I've heard grow slower then stingrays. Which should I buy first to make it safest. At the smaller size I would...
  8. K

Motoro stingray tiny white spot need help

I just noticed when i woke up today my motoro stingray has a couple tiny white spots on the top of his head. I have him about 3 months and recently put him in a bigger 75gal tank. Im not sure what it is or how to treat it. I've done a lot of research and i know they don't do good with medication...
  9. M

I think its a Motoro, but the spots. ID please.

Hello all, I have purchased this guy for $175 from a LFS, the storeowner couldnt tell me which kind of ray it is but said he has had him there for almost 2 weeks. I have had him now for 5 days, the ray is eating bloodworms and slivers of shrimp. The ray is only about 5 inches across, eats well...
  10. C

Just to make sure

Hey guys totally new to the forum but I wanted to get some opinions I recently (about a year ago) started keeping a set of motoro sting rays for a little while now I thought maybe it was just the ray but now it seems like it might be that she (baboo) is pregnant from pictures it looks that way...
  11. I

Looking for Motoro stingrays

Looking for someone who would be willing to ship me 1 male and 1 female Motoro stingray and/or someone in Canada within an 8 hour drive from Winnipeg ,mb that I could meet looking for young rays around 6-8 inches I am located in Winnipeg Manitoba So that's were there would be shipped to
  12. I

Looking for Motoro stingrays

Looking for someone who would be willing to ship me 1 male and 1 female Motoro stingray and/or someone in Canada within an 8 hour drive from Winnipeg ,mb that I could meet looking for young rays around 6-8 inches I am located in Winnipeg Manitoba So that's were there would be shipped to
  13. viper0397

Little girl playing

My little mini marbled motoro absolutely loves playing in these air bubbles right next to the outlet of my canister filter!! She is so darn cute!!
  14. viper0397

Motoro goofing around.

My marbled motoro absolutely loves playing in the jet stream from the filter as well as the bubbles from the airstone. She is a silly girl!!
  15. J

Zeus and Jco

zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store