angelfish

1. Rayfishowner

For Sale  Datnoid, Bichirs, Angelfish, Discus

Downsizing as I will be moving soon and looking to rehome these fish: - 5x 5-6 inch Brilliant Blue Turqoise Discus $300 for all 5 - 4-5 inch Weeksii Bichir $50 - 9-10 inch Weeksii Bichir $100 - 7-8 inch Mokememble Bichir $70 - 7-8 inch Golden Longfin Senegal Bichir $120 - 7 inch platinum...
  2. H

Festivum Tankmates Question and Angelfish Question

Hi everyone. I currently have a 55g tank with a festivum and 1 scalare angelfish. There are also 9 black skirt tetras. Except for the occasional chase from the festivum at feeding time, there are no issues. I'd like to add a bottom dwelling fish species to the mix. I love corydoras...
  3. Rayfishowner

Datnoid with Angelfish?

Hi all, I currently have a 14 inch IT that I’ve grown out since 3 inches. It’s currently residing in a 75 gallon aquarium with a few bichirs. I also have a pair of 5-6 inch Adult Marbled Scalares Angelfish. Trying to free up a tank so wondering if it would be a good idea to add the couple into...
  4. V

For Sale  Ripsaw Catfish 2 Angelfish

$50 for 6 inch Ripsaw Catfish Best offer for 4-5 inch Angelfish
  5. O

Mystery Angelfish Disease

Long post ahead! But any help is greatly appreciated because I seriously have no idea what to do at this point. My brother and I are both having problems with some newly bought juvenile angelfish. He has 8 (4 from person A, 4 from Person B). I have 9 (4 from Person A, 5 from Person B) in our...
  6. Egemen

About Angelfish

So I had this Angelfish for around 6 months. Hasnt grown much but is otherwise healthy. Swims fine interacts with me and eats fine too. I was thinking of getting her/him a mate but I dont know what to do. Tank is a 40B with 2 Albino Senegal Bichirs, BN Pleco, few Platies and a Rainbow Shark. How...
  7. H

Stocking advice needed

I’m preparing to stock a new 125 gallon tank (will be cycled prior to adding fish). I’d love some expert advice. I want to keep some combination of geophagus tapajos, threadfin acara, angelfish, and Bolivian rams. Maybe some sort of schooling dither fish also. I just don’t know how many of each...
  8. H

600 gallon DIY Reef Slope Aquarium

I had been using my 600 gallon aquarium to grow out Shaks / Rays / Groupers for my 1800 gallon Predator Bay tank. Now that all the fish are moved over, that leaves the 600 gallon ready to be made into a Reef Slope aquarium. Aquarium Specs: - 600 gallon DIY aquarium 72" x 48" x 48", tied into a...
  9. Benthebassmaster

Hybrid angelfish

What will happen if a koi angelfish and a black and white striped angel have baby’s. They have laid eggs before but they are the eggs or my Cory’s are them. How will they turn out. I’m not completely sure what type of angel the koi one is. It might be a sunset blushing.
  10. Benthebassmaster

Angelfish laying eggs

My angelfish just layed eggs and the male angel is fertilizing the eggs. I don’t really know what to do. I did research about it a while ago. There is corydoras in the tank and the angels are being very aggressive towards the Cory’s. What should I do.
  11. Rayfishowner

Breeding Angelfish (second time the charm?)

Hey guys, I posted in this forum about breeding angelfish a few months back and after that batch died, I took a break from breeding them. Last week, one of my pairs were able to raise the eggs to wigglers (usually I leave the eggs and let the other fish eat it) and I thought I’d give this...
  12. H

peruvian angelfish

Although angelfish is not my favourite, I'm very happy with this pair... do you believe they really are peruvian?
  13. Rayfishowner

Monster planted tank with co2

Hey guys, I’ve been keeping my 100 gallon planted tank now for over a year now and it houses: - 6x koi angelfish - indo tiger datnoid (5 in) - Nigerian lapradei bichir (14 in) - mystery snails (cleanup) I’ve always been a monster fish and planted aquarium finatic and really want to create a...
  14. Benthebassmaster

Ph problem

My 55 gallon angelfish aquarium is at 8.2 in ph and I want to fix that. The reason that it isn’t fixed already is because I look at the reviews on proper ph solutions and some people think the products are bad and some think it’s good. What would be product that could lower the ph without...
  15. Benthebassmaster

Angelfish behavior

Am i the only person who’s angelfish handfeeds and chases my finger across the glass after 3 weeks of keeping them
  16. Benthebassmaster

Black skirt tetra with angelfish

Can a black skirt tetra be with an angelfish. Will the black skirts fin nip
  17. Benthebassmaster

New angelfish okay?

I just got a few 2 angelfish last week... I kinda want more maybe. Do you think these that I have will be aggressive to others. They are small and it’s a 55 gallon tank
  18. Benthebassmaster

Black skirt tetras with angelfish

Do you think black skirt tetras would be fine with angelfish. I heard bad and good things happening. I have a 55 gallon tank I know angelfish will probably not mess with the black skirts but will the black skirts mess with the angelfish
  19. Benthebassmaster

What is a schooling fish to keep with angelfish

What is a schooling fish that won’t get to big and won’t fin nip an angelfish
  20. Benthebassmaster

Angelfish and Albino Cory’s with a dwarf pike cichlid

Do you think angelfish albino Corydoras and a dwarf pike cichlid will all live happily together in a 55 gallon tank
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store