rays

1. D

For Sale  Black diamond hybrid

Black diamond hybrid male make great eater 400 obo pick up in Richmond Virginia no shipping
  2. B

For Sale  Proven Marble Motoro Stingray Pair

I have a proven pair of marble stingrays to rehome. Pellet trained and eat shrimp and tilapia as well. Female about 12” and male 10”. Male on the left, female on the right 1st pic. 2nd pic is of pups produced. Located in Avon, IN. Pickup only. Asking $1k
  3. B

For Sale  Freshwater stingray

I have a high grade swc male. Super healthy eats whatever you give. $1850 Call or text anytime 734-890-2619
  4. B

For Sale  Pure black diamond male

I'm selling 2 pure black diamond males 5-6inch. Super healthy they eat every thing! Can ship if needed! 734-890-2619 call or text anytime!
  5. Y

Just got stingray to my tank and not eating anything since after, its been 5 days.

Hey guys I am a newbie. I got a moto stingray 4 inches , and its been 5 days since he has not eaten anything, i tried feeding them WA stingray sinking pallet, tetra bites, hikari mini pallets, live blood wormes & feeder fish. He is inactive now and body looks shrinking as well. Iam really very...
  6. P

For Sale  11-13in+ Black Diamond Stingray Pair

11-13in Black diamond stingray pair eat great. Will be 2 years old in 5 to 7 months. Very healthy eating varied diet shrimp,nightcrawlers,pellets, tilapia, mussels and so on.. Pick up only must have a tank suitable for them..Will Not Ship.... In Western NY 30min from Buffalo NY or 45 from...
  7. R

Need help identifying rays!!

Hey guys, need some help identifying these rays! Im new to keeping rays and want to be sure these are pure black diamonds and not just hybrids. I’m purchasing them as pure mid grade bds. I know it can be hard to tell, but any insight would be greatly appreciated ?
  8. ptgabrys

For Sale  female empire bd, indo tarpon

Just trying to make some room in my tank. These fish have been in my care for around a year and are both extremely healthy. The female empire bd is pellet trained along with literally any other food i throw in (shrimp,tilapia,krill,blood worms, etc) and the tarpon is on frozen foods. Feel free...
  9. C

For Sale  WtB: Peacock Bass and Arowana

Looking for all kinds of peacock bass, arowanas, gars, goonch, Rays, bowfin etc
  10. C

For Sale  WTB: Golden Dorado and Rays

Looking to buy golden dorado preferably young about 6"+ as well as Rays of any size and any other badass fish text me anytime 508 209 8014 and let me know what you have! Thanks
  11. Y

WTB rays

Looking for black diamond and/or pearl rays. HMU
  12. Exotic Aquatics LLC

Tons of Ray's! FREE SHIP!

Hey all! All the current Ray's are posted to our website! Check them out at: www.ExoticAquaticsLLC.com/Shop MFK members get free airport shipping on all orders over $250!! Use code "freeshipping"(only good til the 7th) Signup for sms updates and recieve 10% on top of the sale prices!! Click...
  13. DanHOB

Huge rays in our pond with Aro’s

Massive pond with our massive rays (2x bd’s, p14, Motoro) and Aro’s We was getting our Aro’s to be ‘handfed’ which they eventually did☺️
  14. F

Potamotrygon scobina hybrid

Do scobinas crossbreed with other ray species like black diamond or p14? Im searching like forever but i cant find anything...
  15. Dgmannn412

Brazilian electric ray narcine brasiliensis

Can you get one? is it possible. Who has info on one? Wikipedia has nada. I hear 4 to 5 inches. At that size dose it have a long life span? Is a 125gallon dedicated tank too small for one? Is it worth getting excited about a miniature electric stingray? I think it would be awesome but what's the...
  16. AquaScape

Stingray Specials (Christmas Gift from AquaScapeOnline to you)

Happy Holiday Specials Pearl Stingray Pups 4" (Captive Bred) Males 300.00 ea Females 350.00 ea. 550.00 Pair Motoro Pups 4" (Captive Bred) Males 150.00 Females 150.00 Black Diamond 7" (Captive Bred) Males 500.00 Females 600.00 1000.00 Pair Pics up soon, Limited quantity available
  17. F

New to Rays Looking for help

Hey , I am hoping to start keeping fw rays and just had a couple of questions. I have read about the tank requirements and have purchased a tank that I'm hoping is suitable for at least a while. The tank is a 150 US Gallon but the tank dimensions are 96 x 30 x 13. (Inches) (Frag Tank)...
  18. T

Heater for Rays

Decided to go with extra volume. Got a 6 x 2.5 x 2.5 so I can put some small motoro rays in it. Any advice for a first time ray keeper? I know amnomia has to be none at all. Also they eat a lot. Heater can't be in tank Correct? What's best setup for filter and heater wise? How do I setup heater...
  19. T

Stocking 220 gal

So today's the day. Buying a 220 gallon today. What rays are typically pleco safe? My LFS carries BD and marble, those typically pleco safe? Also, if I want to get rays in 6 x 2 x 2.5 what should I use on bottom? Sand? How much driftwood is good? Anybody has any tanks that have rays in 220 gal...
  20. R

MEDICATION FOR SCALELESS FISH

Hello, I've been doing some research and came up with a list of medicines that can be used when dealing with scale less fish. please comment below if you've used these medicine with the result or feel free to add to the list. Thank you This list was made with BLACK GHOST KNIFE FISH in mind but...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store