big

1. H

Gasoila Thread sealant quetion

So I had a old pre Drilled 110 tub hanging around and decided to fill it for some baby koi Im getting on Tuesday and the treads on the gasket were a bit chewed up and it was leaking. I didn't have tape on me the other day so i used Gasoila Soft-Set on it and it stopped the leak been holding for...
  2. P

FREE  Free 36" Niger Catfish

Trying to find a home for my 36" Niger Catfish. Need a 500 gallon tank or bigger. Pick up only (Chatsworth, 91311). Please text me if you are interested 818-426-3261.
  3. C

Want to Buy  Looking for fish tank

Hi I’m looking for a fish tank over 200 gallons if you can text me at 7816055553 thanks you so much
  4. G

OSCARS WITH TIGER BARBS??

Could I keep a single Oscar with a school of 5 or so tiger barbs in a 75 gallon?
  5. Dennis Kraemer

New Pool Pond!

Hey I just moved to a new house down in Florida and i love right on the intercostals. I am getting an above ground pool that is 1,800 gallons(https://www.amazon.com/Bestway-Steel-Rectangular-Ground-Swimming/dp/B079F6CDM7?keywords=rectangle+pool&qid=1535845757&sr=8-4&ref=mp_s_a_1_4) I could...
  6. Dennis Kraemer

New Pool Pond!

Hey I just moved to a new house down in Florida and i love right on the intercostals. I am getting an above ground pool that is 1,800 gallons(https://www.amazon.com/Bestway-Steel-Rectangular-Ground-Swimming/dp/B079F6CDM7?keywords=rectangle+pool&qid=1535845757&sr=8-4&ref=mp_s_a_1_4) I could...
  7. S

Big Piraya piranha eating mice

Here's a new type of video this time I used a under water camera and you can hear him crunch through the mice bones!
  8. B

FTS | Albino Red Belly Pacu | $250$ - 350$ | Los Angeles, California | Picking-Shipping

What type of listing is this?: FTS What are you trying to sell/buy/trade?: Albino Red Belly Pacu What are your prices?: 250$ - 350$ Where are you located?: Los Angeles, California Pickup or Able to Ship?: Picking-Shipping Description: 16'' Albino Red Belly Pacu. Serious Buyer Only. Eats...
  9. P

Stocking Ideas?

Any suggestions for stocking a 90 gallon freshwater ? I'm open for ideas. Also, feel free to post some pictures of your aquascape job/decor setup.
  10. S

Big Piraya piranha eating everything up!

Here is Big Moby eating like a champ that he is! Enjoy!
  11. S

big single breeding pair in 300gal/6.6ft tank, bluegreen, personable predator

i like them to have nice green/blue coloration, i like inteligent/aware/owner responsive predators, id give them them a big pot to breed in at the end of the tank. I'd build a lot of good hiding places with my ex-marinetank live rock and big pieces of bogwood for the juvaniles to survive in...
  12. redfish1

How to grow Oscars fast?

I have brought 4 Tiger Oscars from a local fish store.I keep them in a 300 Gallons tank with 2 Cat fishes,1 Giant Gourami and 1 Snakehead fish.I want to grow my Oscars upto maximum size they grow and I want MFK's help to grow them fast and maximum.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store