guppy

1. M

best black wolf fish (hoplias curupira) tank mates are guppies?

Yes it’s strange the title but let me explain myself.. I work in a aquatic store where we keep a black wolf fish in a sump and above the sump there is guppy aquariums and quite a lot of them so the story goes like this whenever someone was getting a customer a guppy and it jumped out of the net...
  2. C

For Sale  Guppies Fries Promotion, Singapore, One Fry, 20 Cents, Fast Deal

I have a lot of guppy fries. I deal fast. Also, my tank conditions are good. The condition of my fries too. The price cannot be found anywhere in Singapore so consider this mythic deal.
  3. P

Guppies keep dying-help!

Hi all, I'm new to this fish keeping lark. We got a tank and added 6 endlers guppies a few days after getting it, as suggested by the pet shop. The fish died within 20 hours. The water tests showed raised nitrate only. We left it for a week before checking the levels again and adding another 6...
  4. J

What species of fish is this!?

I have two of these in my pond (given to me by a family friend who didn't know what they are either) and I really need to know what they are. Thank you, Jesse.
  5. Hybridfish7

molly and guppy hybrids?????? muppies? gollies?

Anyone know anything on these? I think they're pretty cool, and some turn out to be pretty cool: I wonder what a nebula steel guppy crossed with an marbled molly would turn out to be. I just question how a male molly gets it 'done'... same with a male guppy... I'm here questioning this yet no...
  6. The Dave

A Guppy Having Babies

This amazing high definition video takes an up close look at the miracle of birth. You will see a gravid female guppy ( technically it's a female Orchid Endler ) giving birth to her 37 babies. There is lots of information, supported by video clips, that I am sure will amaze even the most jaded...
  7. The Dave

A Guppy Having Babies

This amazing high definition video takes an up close look at the miracle of birth. You will see a gravid female guppy ( technically it's a female Orchid Endler ) giving birth to her 37 babies. There is lots of information, supported by video clips, that I am sure will amaze even the most jaded...
  8. The Dave

A Guppy Having Babies

9. The Dave

The Best Informational Video On The Internet About The N- class Black Bar Endlers

Black Bar Endlers ( Endler's Livebearer) are an incredibly beautiful fish species that are rarely seen in pet stores. So, most people have never even seen one in person. If you have never seen an Endler Livebearer, I suggest that you watch the following video. These fish are incredible. They are...
  10. The Dave

The Breeding Displays Of The Endler / Guppy Hybrid ( amazing video )

Hello everyone, I breed N-Class Endlers ( Black Bars) and Guppy / Endler hybrids. Does anyone here keep these fish? I have N-class Endlers in one room and guppy hybrids in another. When I have to cull N-class fish, I put them in my hybrid tanks, and the results are amazing. They are very...
  11. Wailua Boy

Post Your Livebearers Here

Yep, I did it; its a livebearer thread. Let's see what you guys keep. They make great dithers and there's so many different kind. I'll start with a lyretail line I've been raising for a while. They grow fairly large for a sword. Here's a young male and non lyretail female. I'll see if I can find...
  12. Hendre

How many Guppy's needed to feed preds?

Good morning mfk. In the future I am getting a 250 L tank in which I want to keep 3 African bushfish, 2 African butterfly fish and 5/6 upside down synodontis. I would like to breed Guppy's to feed as a treat to the bush and butterfly fish once a week. (Maybe 2 a fish) The question is how adult...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store