repair

1. N

Another emergency?!

Don’t want a dead fish in the morning -or at all! W/no help until *at least* morning but more likely Saturday, I need fix ideas now. Should I lower the flow on the air stone? Turn down the pump? Worried if I do either tank conditions will hurt the fish. I have live plants i could add but don’t...
  2. I

Is my plan for repairing a bowing stand appropriate?

I'm hoping some people around here with experience in stand carpentry can give me some advice on whether I've covered all my bases here. So I have a stand with a top that's bowing slightly near the back due to lack of support, leading to a significant gap between the tank's rim and the stand...
  3. B

My 100 Gal Project

So I got this huge (to me) tank and sump from my buddy and i have a few questions. This tank was sitting in my buddy's field so as you see it is dirty also some of the seams have busted on the tank sump is intact. My plan right now is to clean up and repair the 100/110 gal tank and set it up...
  4. J

110g tank has dent in edge of the panel

SO my new 110 gallon tank apparently has a very shallow dent in the edge of the tank past the silicone. The dent is on the outside and does not even go 1/4 of the way through the glass. Is this safe to use or how should/ can i repair the tank. I don't have anywhere else to house my fish or the...
  5. Brittanirdh

Help with set up purchase decision

Hi, I found a post about a 150 gallon aquarium with stand and light for $200. It also includes a reptile misting machine which is awesome since I own a chameleon already. It looks nice, but is out of town. The guy is willing to deliver. What questions should I be asking without seeing 1st hand...
  6. Hendre

My new betta tank ;)

hey guys. this thread is about me and my soon to get betta fish. This 5gal tank is one we had a few years back but put away after my parents put it away (8 years maybe) and have cleaned and repaired the tank for use i started cycling the media a few days ago with seachem stability using the...
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store