pleco

1. T

Just some questions on Senegal bichirs (polypterus senegalus)

I am considering getting a albino Senegal bichir and should like to know a few things: What are some of the basic care requirements? How big do they get as I have seen very mixed results all across the internet. Would it try and eat my L129 Colombian zebra plecos, as bichirs are known to eat...
  2. BurbeyTanks

For Sale  L25 Pseudacanthicus pirarara “7 pointer”

Wild caught L25 Pseudacanthicus pirarara Rio Xingu, Altamira. Right around 10 inches. Selling to reduce stock in my 180 gallon. Very healthy and eats a variety of foods. I can deliver or meet up to 3 hours away. My location is 53948, Wisconsin.
  3. M

JD 30 gallon starter tank

So I recently acquired a 29 gallon tank of a family member and I was planning in starting a cichlid tank. Would a 29 gallon tank be enough to start for a Jack Dempsey, firemouth, bushy nose pleco, and a green terror? The plan would be to upgrade to at least a 55 in about a year. Thanks for any...
  4. J

For Sale  Fish for sale

1x 3.5-4" ntt datnoid 1x 5" albino pleco 1x 12" common pleco 3x 3" clown loach 3x 3-4" silver dollar
  5. L

For Sale  Fish for sale need gone asap

I have a adult tiger Oscar, a red tail barracuda, and a large pleco for sale, I need them gone asap. Price is super low and negotiable
  6. L

FREE  Fish for sale

I have an adult tiger Oscar, a red tail barracuda, and a fairly large pleco. I need to rehome these fish because I’m selling my tank. I also have some other miscellaneous goldfish and fish that were feeders that somehow got spared and grew. Located in SoCal, message me at 714-425-2227 for more...
  7. TheFishDealer

For Sale  Phase 3 Luteus

15-16" Roughly Cargo shipping text if interested 801-770-0045
  8. T

Delhezi bichir and blue phantom Pleco?

So I got a Delhezi bichir recently he’s like 6 inches now in a 150 gallon tank with an Oscar and parrots since all these fish are quite messy I wanna get a Pleco as I like them in general and blue phantoms look cool. When I found out that large plecos eat bichir slime coats and end up killing...
  9. Isaiah75

Plecos dying with foul smelling odor upon removal

I need of help! I’ve had two places die within a week of each other. When I removed them from the tank they both had similar foul odor coming from their rectum. I have medicated the tank w Metrocleanse and Expel-P. Is there anything I’m missing before I lose the rest of my plecos in the tank?
  10. M

For Sale  L193 Black Devil Pleco - ~18"

Hi All, im new to the forum, but thought I would put up some fish I currently have for sale. I have 3 available @ £120 each. I imported these fish myself. I am based in swindon, but can post via DX. Let me know if you are interested, happy to discuss deals for multiples :headbang2
  11. R

For Sale  Plecos for sale (typhoon, scarlet, titanic)

I have 5 plecos for sale 1. Typhoon 1, length ~10", $850 2. Typhoon 2, length ~8", $750 3. L25, length ~9", $350 4. Titanic 1, length ~7", $350 5. Titanic 2, length ~6.5", $350 I have these for at least 2 years. Feeding on popular sinking pellet food. I can offer package...
  12. R

Pleco and crawfish?

I’ve got a common pleco about 10 inches now in a 70 gallon tank and I was wondering would an electric blue crawfish be ok to house with him? I know they are known to be very aggressive but I wasn’t sure if the size of the pleco would prevent him from being attacked. I’ve also heard some people...
  13. A

Sick betta, anchor worm management

Hello! Recently my betta (Monet) has been lethargic, hanging out at the bottom, propping herself up on gravel, not interested in doing much of anything. She'll eat at food when it's near her, but will hardly bother to come to the top for it. I've checked her over and she's breathing slowly, in a...
  14. S

Help with a future set up - Currently being built

Greetings peoples of MFK!, finally took the plunge and joined the forum after doing much of my searching lead me to this great plethora of information, To start off I'm a proud keeper of many cichlids and have been for the last 2 years, its only in the last 8 months I decided to go down the...
  15. TheFishDealer

For Sale  L-95 Pinecone Pleco

Can Ship text me for a quote 801-770-0045
  16. zdolla3

Pleco identification

Hello. I bought this new pleco recently from a store and it was labeled as a Golden Vampire pleco L172. But after looking at other pictures online I’m not too sure. Below is a reference photo from yesterday. Any help is appreciated
  17. Rakunio

My pet moray eel! (Freshwater)

Not sure what else will be tank mates with him (Currently a Hifin Butterfly pleco and Common Pleco) but he's awesome and gobbles up silversides like nothing else! ------------------------------------- Follow me on Instagram! (https://www.instagram.com/officialrakunio/) Follow me on Twitch...
  18. T

For Sale  Adonis Pleco

10" Adonis Pleco looking to re home
  19. Toms.Aquatics

For Sale  Pseudacanthicus Serratus

12.5-13" pseudacanthicus serratus pleco
  20. R

FREE  Large 15" pleco needs new caring home - free (SF Bay Area)

My son is going off to college and his 15" long Pleco has gotten quite large. Free to a new home if someone with a good setup would like to pick it up. SF Bay Area - San Jose
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store