green terror

1. M

JD 30 gallon starter tank

So I recently acquired a 29 gallon tank of a family member and I was planning in starting a cichlid tank. Would a 29 gallon tank be enough to start for a Jack Dempsey, firemouth, bushy nose pleco, and a green terror? The plan would be to upgrade to at least a 55 in about a year. Thanks for any...
  2. G

For Sale  60g aquarium with everything and Fish

60G glass aquarium (standard dimensions) for sale with black stand, lights, lids, marineland 350 HOB filter, and 300W heater with external LED temp display. Also have a 1 year old marineland C360 that I planned on keeping for the future but would sell for extra $75. Can include all decor, food...
  3. T

Terror being beautiful

Just looked good, figured I’d share him with y’all.
  4. D

Green terror with Fungal Infection

So about 2 weeks ago I noticed my green terror was growing a cotton like fungus and after doing a little research/asking around I decided to treat her with salt. I took her out of her community tank and put her in isolation. Started off treating the tank with 1tbsp of salt per 3 gallons of...
  5. I

Small growth/infection on green terror fin

Was watching the tank and I just noticed a growth on my male gts fin. Idk what it is and never had a fish with this issue it doesn’t seem to be bothering him at all. I’m wondering if I should be worried or it will probably go away on its own. Him and his female are in breeding mode and he’s...
  6. T

Green Terror swimming in side

We have set up a new tank, we have a 2" GT and 2" oscar. They seem very stressed. GT is swimming on his side a lot and hiding by the heater. We have had the GT for 4 days and the oscar exactly 1 week now. The oscar loses his dark spots for a few hours and then goes back to normal. So, I'm just...
  7. B

Advice on new cichlid tank setup

Hi, first time posting here, after some advice on a new tank setup. It's a brand new 600L tank, 60"L x 24"W x 30"H. Completely empty at the moment. I'm thinking... 1 or 2 Oscars 1 Jack dempsey 1 Green terror 1 Texas or carpintis cichlid 2 birchirs. Probably armoured bichirs Some catfish of...
  8. K

Green terror and Oscar

So I have a 3 year old green terror. He has been through a lot, he has batted hole in the head and an addiction to bloodworms and won both fights. My Oscar seems bored and my green terror does as well. My green terror is in a 40 gallon breeder and my Oscar is in a 75. I know the 40 is a little...
  9. K

Green terror hole in the head?

So I noticed a week ago that my green terror won’t eat any food and has small pin sized holes on his head, I’ve been treating general cure as box instructed. But it doesn’t seem to be getting any better, I do a 25% wc twice a week and bumped it to 50%. Nitrates tend to stay at 20/30. I guess my...
  10. M

Green Terror Gender

Can anyone help determine the sex of this green terror? i got it as a gift but i’m dying to know if it’s male or female. Fish is about 3.5 inches. Also the fins looks backwards on this fish.
  11. Q

Green Terror Sexing

Hey guys just wondering if anyone could tell if this was a male or female GT? Or is it still too young to tell?
  12. J

For Sale  Green Terrors 9+ Inches

Fish are outgrowing my tank. I have 4 that are around 9-10in. All are healthy. Local pick up only due to size. PM through email with any questions: gtfish2985@gmail.com
  13. djsaltynuts

is this a gold saum or green terror?

sold to me as a green terror but i assumed it was a gold saum due to the yellow seam. ik theres like 8 different species that fall under the name green terror what do you guys think?
  14. djsaltynuts

IM IN NEED OF HELP ASAP with green terror and macaw cichlid aggression

today i leave town so if something needs to be done it needs to be done immediately and im not sure if ill get a response fast enough. i impulsively bought a fish yesterday to replace 2 geos and a green texas that were killed a couple weeks ago. the green terror is under 3 inches and was the...
  15. B

Is this a female green terror ?

I was wondering if this green terror was a female ? It's a close to 6", it's not the tank boss so the colors might be a bit muted but I think it lacks coloring for a male. I would've liked it to be a male since they're so stunning. I got it 6 months ago and it's color hasn't improved much.
  16. Beau_kirch

Green Terror Aggression

Hi, I’ve got a 6x2x2 tank with a juvenile Oscar (About 5cm) , juvenile Saratoga (about 12cm) and a juvenile green terror (about 8cm).... the green terror seems to be extremely aggressive, it’s relatively constant chasing of both.... as if the green terror is saying... “no you’re not going...
  17. O

Green Terror Sexing

Hello i have a green terror fry thinking 5 or 6 month old. Can you help mw for sexing Male or Female ? Here is 2 photos
  18. PrymeTyme-716

Planted 180G

Will update as often as possible
  19. Jacob6556

Will this 60 gallon setup work? Please help!!

So I got a empty 60 gallon tank, it’s a little over 4 feet long and yes I cycled it threw and put a few small fish in it for the time being. So my idea was to buy a Jack Dempsey, a green terror, a convict, and then two African cichlids! This would be a dream setup as I been looking into moving...
  20. M

For Sale  Female Shortbody Flowerhorn and Female Green Terror

Female Flowerhorn $50 (Confirmed Fertile) Pics of Eggs in first picture Female Green Terror $20 Open to Trades or Other Offers Message at (626)991-8070
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store