overstocked

1. O

Can i place 3 nerites snails in a 5 gallon tank?

Can I place 3 nerites snails in a 5-gallon tank? I have a overstock 10 gallon tank and want to place the snails in a smaller tank so I don't have an overstock tank the snails will be alone in the tank with no other fish can i do that? i do regular water changes on all my tanks.
  2. N

Is this counted as overstocking?

Hi. Just want to ask for you guys opinion. My friend just bought an 40 cm x 40 cm x 40 cm aquarium. I think he is using some kind of chinese brand filter (boyu) that is equivalent to eheim mini in term of the filtration rate. He is doing some aquascaping inside the tank with 20 cherry shrimp, 10...
  3. mattybecks

Am I over stocked?

I have a 6ft, 130 gal Aquarium. 2 x canister filters (rated 2000L per hour each) a powerhead filter, and quite a lot of pothos with roots dangling in the tank. Stock: 7 x geophagus tapajos 6 x angelfish 2 x African leaf fish 7 x Siamese algae eater. I have some poor quality photos to give...
  4. xDestro

Is my tank overstocked?

Reason I ask if because I use to think it was way overstocked but looking at the tank it seems fine. 75 gal tank 48x18 Fx4 and sponge filter Stock: 1 9" syno notatus 1 4-5" syno hybrid (not sure name) 1 3-4" dwarf giraffe catfish 1 4" zig zag eel 1 5-6" senegal bichir 1 8-9" delhezi bichir...
  5. Vibsee

6 Adult Oscars in a 100 Gallon Tank

I currently have 6 adult Oscars in a 100 gallon tank. They have been there for about 5 months now. I have been performing a 30% water change everyday with about 60% on weekends. They were size 7 - 7.5 when I got them.. Now they are about 9-10 inches each. I intend to keep them in the tank for...
  6. xDestro

Is my tank overstocked?

I have a 55 gallon 5 roseline around 2 inches 5 juli corys less than half inch 2 yo yo loaches one a half inch and other 1 inch 1 dojo around inch and a half 1 Electric blue acara about 2 inches 3 platies 1 Upside down catfish 2 inches 1 Raphael catfish inch and a half 1 pearl gourami inch...
  7. Christian Tinoco

Successfull! Overstocked 50 Gallon Eartheater Tank

I am fairly new to the hobby and have been at it for about a year and a half now. I started from a 5 gallon to a 10 gallon, up to a 29 gallon and now a 50-gallon breeder tank that's 36 inch x 18 x 19 tall running on a Fluval 306 and a Fluval 206 filter and have overstocked a planted setup with...
  8. O

How many SA in a 75 gallon?

Aqadvisor is saying this tank is overstocked - do you agree or disagree? Stock is: 3 jewel cichlids 2 acaras 2 firemouths 2 blood parrots 1 blood red severum
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store