free

1. R

FREE  PLS Adopt my monster fish (San Diego)

I am moving this week and I can't take my fish tank. Not looking to sell, just want them to go to a good home. I have: 1 albino bichir (6 years old) 1 Mokelembembe wild caught (3 years old) 1 Tiger oscar (2 years old) 4 Convict cichlids (about 1 year old) 1 very hardy red fin shark (6 years...
  2. N

FREE  Free aquarium and supplies pick up long beach

Alot of random stuff . I'm cleaning out my garage and tossing some stuff. Figure if anyone want anything . Text and ill snap couple photo for people to see what i have.I have many free stuff but also a few iteams ill accept donations for. Lots of free stuff. Keep in mind they are old and used...
  3. S

FREE  Pacu, RTC, RTCxTSN Rehoming

Have a pacu, red tail catfish, rtc x tsn hybrid that need rehoming. They are all free just need to make sure that they go to a good home. Both catfish are around 6-8 inches and the pacu is approximately 10 inches. Local pickup only
  4. B

FREE  Free Festae Cichlids

Have a male around 8-9”, and 3 juveniles around 3-4”. Have them in a small grow out tank and no local pet shop are willing to take and they’re out growing the grow out tank. Free but must pick up.
  5. japbart

FREE  Breeding group of peppered corydoras

I have 7 (3m 4f) peppered Corydoras that are constantly laying eggs. I need them gone cause they keep uprooting my plants. If you have any ramshorn or pond/bladder snail I’ll trade them for it. But if you don’t you can just come take them. NO MALAYSIAN TRUMPET SNAILS thanks
  6. N

FREE  Black friday shout out p/u m/u lomita 20 to 30 percent off

Stop by a local shop they are doing a black Friday sale a little bit of everything. Fish reptile frog even dog grooming. Fresh pets and grooming 1950 pacific coast highway Lomita CA 90717
  7. japbart

FREE  RES 2x

I have two RES one is 7” and one a bit smaller for free. I rescued these from a neighbor but I’m gonna be out of the country for a year or so and my roommates can’t take care of them. I’ll throw in the dock (above the tank type) and whatever food I’m feeding them.
  8. E

FREE  Free aquarium wood decor

free aquarium wood in south east Wisconsin
  9. T

FREE  Marble Achara Catfish free to good home

Somewhere around 27", currently housed in 400 gal pond. Free to anyone with a tank/pond big enough.
  10. Billyboy283

FREE  ReHoming 3 albino Oscar’s

3 Oscar’s 2 8” 1 10” Free to good home
  11. P

FREE  150 tank , supplies, and a few cichlids, free with takedown and removal

Our work is moving and we have a 150 gallon tank that needs to be removed asap. It has 9 or 10 cichlids in there and a pleco. If you come pick it up, you can have everything free.
  12. BurbeyTanks

FREE  Rehoming Male Pellegrini

I have a 100% male Geophagus Pellegrini at about 5 inches to rehome. Reason for rehoming is he gets chased around my 180 nonstop by my other male and I would love for him to go to a more peaceful environment. These Pellegrini are pretty rare in the hobby and need a fairly large tank at 100...
  13. M

FREE  Free 55 gal glass aquarium w/ stand

I left a 55 gallon glass aquarium at a friend's house when I moved. Now they need it gone and I'm unable to pick it up due to covid, so I've decided to give it for free to a fellow hobbyist—otherwise my friend will take it to the dump. The tank holds water and the stand is solid wood. Text me...
  14. Littleman707

For Sale  ODOE PIKE -- Perfect Colors and Fins!!! Pellet Trained (Free Raphael Catfish included)

Pick Up ONLY. ($80) price negotiable In Lawrenceville, New Jersey Hello Everyone!, I am selling my Odoe Pike and including a FREE large Raphael Catfish!! (Pics below). It is a PERFECT specimen and I'd challenge anyone to show me a more colorful pike! I have him/her in a 55 gallon long and it...
  15. C

For Sale  55g bowfront with filter/ 125g with filter/ cichlids

Both tanks are about a year old. 55g bowfront with stand Light Heater Fan Aerator Fluval 70 125g 6ft long with stand Led lights Heater Aerator Fluval fx4 Fans Also have all the decor and cichlids. $10 a fish texas Peacock Jack dempsey Firemouth Oscar Asking $125 for 55g. $450 for 125g
  16. M

FREE  FISH FOR ADOPTION - NY

Hi guys, I have a couple fish that are on the verge of outgrowing their 180 gallon aquarium - my first friend is an alligator gar (approx 12 in long) and the other fish is a tiger shovel-nose catfish (approx 10 in long). I also have some little catfish that are always hiding in the driftwood...
  17. C

Re-Homing a Small Clown Loach

I found out that my friend's mother had a clown loach in a small tank, long story short I am now the temporary keeper of this little loach. I planned to give him to my LFS, as my largest tank is only a 60 (and has aggressive fish, he is currently in a 20 gallon long until rehoming) but I wanted...
  18. P

Free to a good home, Silver Arowana app.7-8"

as much as I hate to give up this creature, I acquired him on accident from an online pet store. I had ordered a dwarf neon blue Gourami ha ha… I've done the best I can with him, but he's pissed off today for some reason. I know I need a bigger tank, but I can't afford one. Unless it is local...
  19. H

Water Cow Goby

I live in Gettysburg Pennsylvania, Im so sorry but can anyone ship one to me for super cheap? I dont got alot of money, and Id take very good care of it!
  20. I

FREE  FS 13” Leporinus

14 years old In Revelstoke, BC Selling because he doesn’t get along with my Oscar.
zoomed.com
hikariusa.com
aqaimports.com
Store